silveraddict Sr. Member Joined Jan 9, 2016 Messages 481 Reaction score 1,012 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Dec 17, 2019 #1 I found this in a bag of halves. I think this is my coolest non half dollar find. 2000 millennium Vatican Sterling silver coin Upvote 0
I found this in a bag of halves. I think this is my coolest non half dollar find. 2000 millennium Vatican Sterling silver coin
R Rosco53 Hero Member Joined Mar 17, 2018 Messages 720 Reaction score 1,749 Golden Thread 0 Location Bryant, WI Detector(s) used Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) ) Primary Interest: Other Dec 17, 2019 #2 Nice find! I think I'm in the minority here when I say finding foreigns is one of my favorite aspect of this hobby...
Nice find! I think I'm in the minority here when I say finding foreigns is one of my favorite aspect of this hobby...
TheMastermind Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2012 Messages 2,266 Reaction score 1,754 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsy Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 17, 2019 #3 Very cool!
BLK HOLE Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 3, 2017 Messages 4,789 Reaction score 6,667 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Virginia Detector(s) used AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 17, 2019 #4 That s a real cool find, congrats
Clad2Silver Bronze Member Joined Jul 17, 2018 Messages 2,129 Reaction score 5,914 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Connecticut Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 17, 2019 #5 That's a very nice thing to find......Congrats.
D dibdab Full Member Joined Jan 8, 2015 Messages 106 Reaction score 68 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 17, 2019 #6 I found one very similar, maybe even the same one. Have to look for it now. Found in a machine wrapped roll in a box. .999 is great when searching halves! Edit Looks like part of a 3 coin set. I found the one on the right https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Roma-Ann...r-Vatican-Medals-in-Display-Box-/143296249468 Last edited: Dec 17, 2019 As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I found one very similar, maybe even the same one. Have to look for it now. Found in a machine wrapped roll in a box. .999 is great when searching halves! Edit Looks like part of a 3 coin set. I found the one on the right https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Roma-Ann...r-Vatican-Medals-in-Display-Box-/143296249468
Megalodon Silver Member Joined May 13, 2018 Messages 2,664 Reaction score 4,376 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used White's MXT Tesoro Cibola Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 17, 2019 #7 Very nice find! Looks to be a proof too.
U Uncleslick18 Sr. Member Joined Oct 24, 2011 Messages 459 Reaction score 422 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Dec 17, 2019 #8 Very cool!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 17, 2019 #9 That's a cool score
GlenDronach Bronze Member Joined Aug 21, 2012 Messages 1,479 Reaction score 896 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 17, 2019 #10 I found a sterling Pope token once in a MWR...interesting to find!
C CJ9 Hero Member Joined Dec 15, 2018 Messages 619 Reaction score 1,902 Golden Thread 0 Location NYC area Primary Interest: Other Dec 17, 2019 #11 Yeah really cool - great find