What's new

coping with rolls in car

phrostie

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
534
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nap Town
Alright, so most of you have done it... went to a couple of banks over lunch and nabbed some rolls. How do you cope with it in your car for the rest of the day...especially knowing there is silver? I opened a few of the oldest rolls (got 180 in halves and 315 in dimes) of halves, and found half to be silver. I just wanted to open up the rest!!

So what do you do to get you the rest of the way through the day?

Oh and another thing to mention, some of those dime rolls looked old as crap too! Can't wait!
 
Upvote 0
If I am having a slow day, I just CRH in my office. :thumbsup:
 
dandow20 said:
Alright, so most of you have done it... went to a couple of banks over lunch and nabbed some rolls. How do you cope with it in your car for the rest of the day...especially knowing there is silver? I opened a few of the oldest rolls (got 180 in halves and 315 in dimes) of halves, and found half to be silver. I just wanted to open up the rest!!

So what do you do to get you the rest of the way through the day?

Oh and another thing to mention, some of those dime rolls looked old as crap too! Can't wait!
I wouldn't know, I have NEVER waited! FFD
 
I own a pet shop so I take them in with me and look when there is no one around lol
8) ;D
 
Fistfulladirt said:
I wouldn't know, I have NEVER waited! FFD

Exactly! I always crack one while driving. A roll of coins that is.

Yeah, can you imagine:

Officer: What were you doing at the time of the accident?
Me: Well, I was checking a 1974-D with my loupe for doubling when... ::)


I usually check rolls while sitting in traffic or out in the country driving. Temptation always gets me.
 
Work can wait , CRH cant.
 
dandow20 said:
So what do you do to get you the rest of the way through the day?

Although I occasionally sneak a peak if they are loose or I only get a couple rolls, if they are picked up at lunch.....I usually wait until I get home and have time to go through them....sometimes days later.
 
If I have time at luch I check a few rolls but if I do not have time
I place the rolls on my back pack and wait to get home to search.

DW
 
I dont know what you did but I would have returned late.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom