CORRELATION OAK ISLAND - BEALE PAPERS - PETTER AMUNDSEN

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
My "accurate solve" and "directly connecting evidence" information associated with the announcement to come, in the future, is ten times as profound as the videos I posted from Petter Amundsen.
Communications with Petter have been great and he is well...
...and he acknowledges this ten times profoundness than his reworked from others theory?
Interesting.
Indeed. :thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Marie Bauer Hall and Petter Amundsen are pioneers in a new field of study.
I think I will plow that field for a spell and just see what grows?
The more you cultivate and plow that field the more fertilized clods turn up.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
That is what I've be saying all along about Petter Amundsen and his unproven theories! :thumbsup:
Weeds- I like that.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is what I've be saying all along about Petter Amundsen and his unproven theories! :thumbsup:
Weeds- I like that.

More like Lettuce or is it cabbage as in money.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
More like Lettuce or is it cabbage as in money.
Due to the complete lack of hard evidence that can confirm anything in the Beale Papers narrative story or if the treasure ever exist beyond the pages of the dime novel pamphlet, it has become a cottage industry for charlatans who can spin a good story from random facts- NO REAL PROOF REQUIRED.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Due to the complete lack of hard evidence that can confirm anything in the Beale Papers narrative story or if the treasure ever exist beyond the pages of the dime novel pamphlet, it has become a cottage industry for charlatans who can spin a good story from random facts- NO REAL PROOF REQUIRED.

There may not be any real proof but there is a lot of circumstantial evidence. Robert Morris held Masonic Balls at the Washington Hotel. His best friend James Robinson was from Edinburgh, Scotland. The writer of the DOI lived less than 10 miles from the Washington Hotel. All you have is a Beale Treasure Story that you can not verify. Well at least we are out there searching and hunting and not sitting in a corner repeating it has nothing to do with the Beale Papers. It has nothing to do with the Beale Papers. Write this about 3,000 times and that is how many times you have repeated your famous quote while the rest of us are working.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklin, "circumstantial evidence" is not factual evidence, just another term for speculation.
You always complain about my posts, but you have yet to prove my information wrong.
You on the other hand have presented many "facts" or "circumstantial evidence"( if you want to call it that) that have been proven wrong.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Circumstantial evidence I have is better than no evidence you have.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing upsets me? I have all the answers. What do you have--------Nothing to do with the Beale Papers is all.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
If you have all the answers, why do you to continue to post that you are still searching for the answers?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I have all the answers. What do you have--------Nothing to do with the Beale Papers is all.

If you have all the answers, why have you posted creative embellishments as fact- Beale's men sand box casted the gold into 60% bars, placed in 30 gal Boone's Saltworks brine pots, transported the "treasure" in false bottom wagons, etc?

What purpose does manufactured facts from speculation serve other than to convince others that the one posting this spurious information has the answers.

As for having nothing to do with the Beale Papers as you stated, I have laid out a solid case for the source material of narrative in the dime novel pamphlet originating from James Beverly Risqué extended family bloodline.

As for the true having nothing-there are NO collaborating facts, documents, mention of anything outside of the Beale Papers dime novel that can confirm even in the slightest way that this Beale perilous treasure ever happened outside of the pamphlet's pages.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As for the true having nothing-there are NO collaborating facts, documents, mention of anything outside of the Beale Papers dime novel that can confirm even in the slightest way that this Beale perilous treasure ever happened outside of the pamphlet's pages.

This is all you will will ever have. I have a lot more and I am happy. How about you?

Received my huge King James Bible 1611 today. Can hardly pick it up. Now I will have to make templates to decode all of the rest hidden secrets.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is because you have no facts. Now to you want to argue with me or talk about the Beale Treasure. I do not answer to you or anyone else. This is a forum stay on the subject at hand. If you have a personal vendetta with me, we can solve it real easy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread