In my experience with bottles veryIn the attached pictures show the jar I found in a small dump recently.
On the bottom, it is embossed with 5215, X, and 2-1. If anybody’s has any ideas on what it is let me know. Thanks for the help!
in my experience very hard to date/identify bottles with only numerical embossing on base. However the “dotted” like base to me resembles 1940s through I guess 60s. They began in the 40s or so to make bases with that type of surface to prevent slipping on surfaces. It looks like possibly a condiment jar to me (mayo, peppers, pickles, etc.) by no means an expert as other members may be more knowledgeable. Regardless, neat find!In the attached pictures show the jar I found in a small dump recently.
On the bottom, it is embossed with 5215, X, and 2-1. If anybody’s has any ideas on what it is let me know. Thanks for the help!