What's new

Could this be a preform of some kind?

car209

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
35
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265 m-Scope/Whites coin master-Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this a preform of some kind? Does anyone think it looks to be a carving or was going to be a carving ? I see a face, would love someone else s opinion. Thanks :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • Recently Updated464.webp
    Recently Updated464.webp
    70.8 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 0
Sorry just a geofact, mother nature did the carving....
 
sorry just a rock ,i dont see any tool marks ,or evidence of being worked.keep looking though,
 
I bet you found that one near water. Water can put a polish on rocks that look like they were man made. Its natural
 
Thanks again everyone.
 
Don't give up.
 
It's a preform alright. That's a mean joke. I couldn't resist it though. It's just a rock, but if you like it, keep it. I have lots of rocks, nothing more. I think most on here can account for that. If I like em, I keep em.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom