What's new

couple small ones.....

crj1968

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2014
Messages
816
Reaction score
696
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm telling you, one of these days i'll find one that is not BROKEN!!!!! ....one of these days.....you'll see..... :laughing7:

11112.webp
 
Upvote 0
almost wholes but either one would make me grin if I had found them.
 
crj - nice ones. Keep looking and you'll keep finding. I love the obsidian.
 
Thanks all.

The triangle one was sticking out of a washout about 1 foot deep. Then I walked, and walked. and walked...nothing....starting talking to myself
"Well if you just look long enough...eventually you will...." Then I looked down and saw the fat one shining in the sun. :)
 
I'll take a broken obsidian artifact any day of the week. nice stuff man
 
I'll take a broken obsidian artifact any day of the week. nice stuff man

Me too. I am thrilled to find anything from the ancients. It's an amazing feeling....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom