lairmo
Silver Member
Hunted a freshly plowed field and found a few pieces but only in the draws and water runoffs. Most of the lighter pieces came from the field. I then decided to go to a place by the creek I found a few years ago. After watching some U-tube videos I decided to build a sifter for the water. The place on the creek was a mussel bed right after a high spot and a sharp bend in the creek. I did pretty good (for me).... A few keepers and a LOT of heartbeakers...I also found my second pipe from this area, the last one was over 20 years ago in the field...this one I found in the creek.




and my coolest piece of the day...
I thought it was a broke until I got home and cleaned it...reworked...


sorry for bad cell pics.. second greatest find of the day when I got home:

Have a great day....Lairmo




and my coolest piece of the day...I thought it was a broke until I got home and cleaned it...reworked...


sorry for bad cell pics.. second greatest find of the day when I got home:

Have a great day....Lairmo
Upvote
0


![IMG_20180419_221319[1].webp IMG_20180419_221319[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1428/1428792-ff1d616d73f5002138a53aff6c0b116b.jpg?hash=nkW0WDFFzV)
![IMG_20180419_221331[1].webp IMG_20180419_221331[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1428/1428797-3edc90d6da64d29ef8c989511abe2f67.jpg?hash=cZKKg7xzWW)









