nyiangelo
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 19, 2007
- Messages
- 639
- Reaction score
- 27
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Lone Star State
- Detector(s) used
- ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
Ok I think I got it to work. I think it would be cool to see what the map looks like. Most of us know others areas already. You can fill in your name or not. Lets see.
I think you have to have a google account. There bout as safe as it gets and it only takes a second.
I've shared a map with you called CRH:http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid= 107464854895937304329.00047a1c88cebd09ba29d
I think you have to have a google account. There bout as safe as it gets and it only takes a second.
I've shared a map with you called CRH:http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid= 107464854895937304329.00047a1c88cebd09ba29d
Upvote
0
I know your out there people. Lurkers you too.
!
. So at that rate there's plenty of silver out there for us 7. 






