What's new

CRHing Immy Style......

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CRH'ing Immy Style......

My husband and I went to a casino this weekend and I thought about Immy right off. I wasn't sure what this casino had but I checked it out after we got inside and they did a some 50 cent machines although not many of them.

I went to the cashier and bought $200 in rolls and took them to a machine. Once at the machine I slipped in a $20 bill and cashed out immediatly. I found a 67 in that batch. I thought this was pretty easy stuff. I played the balance of $19.50 and each time I won I would cash out whether it was 2 coins or 20 coins to see if there was any silver....no more silver. I ended up losing that $19.50......oh well.

I proceeded to open the 20 rolls and found a lone 68. I took those back to a different cashier than I bought them from and got the cash. I then went back to the original cashier and bought 20 more rolls. We talked while she was getting the rolls and she told me I shouldn't stay at the same machine if I wasn't doing any good and I thanked her for the advice.....sweet lady.

I went back and opened these 20 rolls and found a white edge Franklin. I was really excited about this one. I repeated the process of cashing those and buying more but no more silver after that.

I did notice though that this casino had two different type of rolls. One type roll (brown colored) had their name on it which told me they obviously rolled their own but the other type was a black wrapper that I think they got from outside of the casino. These black ones were the rolls I got the 68 and the Franklin from. The casino wrapped rolls yielded nada!

Anyway, I was thinking about our buddy Immy in Vegas while popping rolls................I had fun. It was different though.
 

Attachments

  • P3100016.webp
    P3100016.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 291
Upvote 0
Re: CRH'ing Immy Style......

All the casino's I have been to since I started CRHing don't have 50 cent real coin machins. Nice find LJ, figures you would find a Ben :thumbsup:
 
Re: CRH'ing Immy Style......

Way to go girlfriend.... Hubby and I have been talking about taking a trip down that way to hit some casinos. The one here does not have coins.

Keep up the good work.
Cat
 
Re: CRH'ing Immy Style......

i was down in miss several yrs ago.b4 the hurricane. i bought 500 and took it out to the car found 15 or so 40 per cent. then came back in and cashed it back to bills.then i went to a different change person and bought another 500. the casino security people asked me what im doing.real snotty like.i said leaving with my own money.they didnt stop me just told me not to come back. i wasnt about to put any in their ripoff machines!!! i should have taken it to a different casino to dump but time was short. casino hate u if u do anything that dont benefit them.super greedy.found 55 pcs 90 percent in the second 500 so way worth it though!

also,i had thought that almost all casino have switched to tokens instead of real coins by now??
 
Re: CRH'ing Immy Style......

lejeuene said:
I did notice though that this casino had two different type of rolls. One type roll (brown colored) had their name on it which told me they obviously rolled their own but the other type was a black wrapper that I think they got from outside of the casino. These black ones were the rolls I got the 68 and the Franklin from. The casino wrapped rolls yielded nada!


My brother worked in the coin bank at Resorts International casino in Atlantic City, NJ for quite a few years. He(and others) built a fair collection by buying the silver coins from the bank as they sorted them. He told me they only bought the pre-65 stuff back then though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom