CRISPINS CRITTERS

Perhaps some have realized my affination towards ethnic music;
The roots of musical evolution from my childhood and acknowledged origin.

Music is the answer to many world problems....

Surely there is a "middle ground" where we can all find solutions, collectively.....

Best,

Scott

PS.

Remnants of Social Psychology showing?

Last edited:
Diesel,
I know....depending on the season....right?

Do you know how studs are applied to snow tires?

I do. And have.....
All a part of my "Experience" based education....

Hopefully, others have learned something from their experiences.....

Best,

Scott

Last edited:
It's been good to check in with my Friends here, but,
Now, academic studies await me.

Until later, my Friends,

Best Wishes,

Scott

Diesel,
I know....depending on the season....right?

Do you know how studs are applied to snow tires?

I do. And have.....
All a part of my "Experience" based education....

Hopefully, others have learned something from their experiences.....

Best,

Scott
Absolutely, right after graduating high school I went to work in a tire store. Within a month the company opened a new store and sent me up there to be manager. Needless to say I have studded many, many tires. I even used to have my own stud gun years ago...

Needless to say I have studded many, many tires.

I guess the rating on this thread just went to R.

Screen Shot 2014-01-09 at 8.40.36 PM.png

...one man's fantasy~

I guess the rating on this thread just went to R.

View attachment 927308

...one man's fantasy~
Did you guys hear about the makeover Michelin is giving to the Michelin man?
Their going to slim him down and give him an "ENLARGED" valve stem! :laughing7:

Here' my current "study song."

Best,

Scott

Ah, WTH?

Here's some of a full album....

Enjoy!

"When life throws you curve balls, it's best to be cross-eyed...."

Scott

Last edited:
Crispin,

Here's a link about when to harvest sweet potatoes.....apparently 90 to 120 days from planting is ideal but you can stretch it out to 150 if there's no danger of frost in your area.

If you have neighbors who grow other veggies maybe you can arrange to split your harvest with them if they dig them up
for you.

It?s time to harvest sweet potatoes!! :: Outlaw Garden

Regards + HH

Bill

They have been growing since April. I have some monster sweet potatoes... some are 10x the size of your regular grocery store tater. I also grow a lot of them in pots this year and made trellis out of the vines. Wife likes the purple flowers. I'll get out there this weekend and just deal with the pain. If I take it slow i should be okay. Try to steal wife's camera and get a pic.

Crispin

Crispin,

Shove some coins in the ground in your sweet potato patch and have a detecting party at your house.

That should get them dug up.

(the more Guinness you serve, the bigger the holes)

Great idea G.I.B,

What time will I see you tomorrow? I threw some Mercs in there to make it exciting.

Crispin

Great idea G.I.B,

What time will I see you tomorrow? I threw some Mercs in there to make it exciting.

Crispin

Went in last night and got them. I'm one of the guys to don't leave holes.

And thanks for the great dime!

Screen Shot 2014-01-10 at 1.39.51 PM.png

I received back an e-mail today from a friend of mine that I met during my first day in Havana a few years ago.

hell-o Chris

We gonna play at Maxim Rock (Bruzón y Ayestarán, Centro habana) with
two new bands: TRENDKILL and DARK NAbERUS on january 18--saturday 9:30pm.
Maybe you can help us again with some strings guitars... 0.9 or 0.10, this
is the especification. The thing is that in Cuba doesn't exist for Metal!!!!
In Cuba there are stuffs to make salsa music, but not for Metal.
My home phone number is xxxxxxx
hope friends enjoy Cuba for first time!
We appreciate your help, so THANKS A LOT!!!!
Just ask for me at Maxim Rock doors, I will solve whatever problem with tickets.
Metal till death!

Juan

Needless to say that Juan is part of the tiny but influential Cuban Underground Heavy Metal movement. My two buds (They have absolutely no clue about this) and I will be attending the Concert (2 hour Cab ride cross country from our Resort :laughing7:) in Havana. Our wives are already privy to this and I know that my buds will jump at the chance for a boys night out in Varadero. It will be their very first time in Cuba and will trust me as the tour guide because of my previously being there. I'm just going to tell them that I know of a good 24/7 Bar to get some good eats and has the biggest selection of Rum on the Island. Hook, line and sinker.... A few quick words to the Driver and the adventure will begin. "por favor que nos llevara a la ciudad capital. Maxim Rock por favor" :evil6: Does that in any way throw up a red flag that they will be heading to Havana? My two chums can't speak a lick of Spanish either, the perfect crime. If I'm not back on the Thread in two weeks I'll need you folks to hop on the SS G.I.B. and bust me out of a Cuban prison. :headbang:

bust you out of a foreign prison? well, it's not like I haven't done it before (but don't expect a halo jump this time)

Hola' amigo.......have a good vacation, Cuba is one country, when it opens up for that I would like to visit. But for now, the Fla. Keys are as close as I can get. One of my absolute favorite spots that exists in the USA. See you in two weeks, and just in case have GIB keep the motors warm.......Gary

Not that I know, but cuban girls are something!!

Hola' amigo.......have a good vacation, Cuba is one country, when it opens up for that I would like to visit. But for now, the Fla. Keys are as close as I can get. One of my absolute favorite spots that exists in the USA. See you in two weeks, and just in case have GIB keep the motors warm.......Gary

I know that many US folks just fly out of Mexico without any issues.

bust you out of a foreign prison? well, it's not like I haven't done it before (but don't expect a halo jump this time)
LOL! bust out of prison? But have you ever tried to bust in to a prison? You know all women prisons exist right? I just got back from doing just that. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back