CRISPINS CRITTERS

News: Our friend GMD52 is very sick but on the mend. Everybody please send prayers and positive thoughts his way.

Crispin

yep, brain surgery is sooo much simpler than applications

sick with what? ( if hipa laws allow)

if he's not a smoker he should be ok then

not exactly, I'm not a smoker...thirty years younger, I had unilateral pneumonia and am still recovering...feels like death. He is lucky to still be alive.

Cheers GMD. Get well.
JDDDL8-221009-143435.jpg

JDDDL8-221009-143435.jpg

He is strong of mind. I have no doubts he will beat it down.

GMD I send my love and healing prayers to you..:)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

GMD, get well soon. You are in my prayers.

Sent from my USCC-C6721 using Tapatalk

Hey Guy's, it's early Sunday morning and coughed myself awake. Thought I would check in and I really want to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I was very close to not being here, but am slowly on the mend, and planning to head to Fla. still on March 11. Being sick for someone who has never been sick before is a real pain, and when you find that your Drs. and wife are discussing your living will, and desires you really take notice. But I made it, and hopefully I'll be off the O2 by the end of this week, and can slowly start getting out and around.....rough start to my Feb.1 retirement, as I entered the hospital on Jan. 31, and stayed for 9 days, 6 in ICU....at least the weather has been bad, and I haven't missed being outside......I'll check in from time to time, and stay in touch......thanks again for all your thoughts, it means a lot.......Gary

Hey Guy's, it's early Sunday morning and coughed myself awake. Thought I would check in and I really want to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I was very close to not being here, but am slowly on the mend, and planning to head to Fla. still on March 11. Being sick for someone who has never been sick before is a real pain, and when you find that your Drs. and wife are discussing your living will, and desires you really take notice. But I made it, and hopefully I'll be off the O2 by the end of this week, and can slowly start getting out and around.....rough start to my Feb.1 retirement, as I entered the hospital on Jan. 31, and stayed for 9 days, 6 in ICU....at least the weather has been bad, and I haven't missed being outside......I'll check in from time to time, and stay in touch......thanks again for all your thoughts, it means a lot.......Gary
Good Morning Gary!! Glad you beat that crap,good to have you back man.

Gary, we are here anytime for you. Glad to hear you are doing better. Keep us posted...

Sent from my USCC-C6721 using Tapatalk

Gary, glad you is home where you can get some rest! I did not know.......
You have been on my mind much, last few days. I'm seeing visions of a big kitchen/patio table, full of good fruits and veggie concoctions, nice beverages with little umbrella's sticking outta them(or is that fishy stirrer's) :laughing7: , good nom nom nom's....... beach hunts,
fresh tropical air, salt water....... of course fishy's! :cat:
Be well! (think also about posting dates on-line, never know who's watching).
I too, am looking forward to March! :hello2:

gary would some sexy pics of squiggy perk you up?

Ohhh! Not those Jeffers!:))

ooook squig I did promise not to share..

Yeah...Lets not scare him..lol!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back