What's new

Crop Circles ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,802
Reaction score
76,230
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do ya Think ? :tongue3:

took a ride to check out a few leads,
while on a side road this caught my eye

was no place to safely pull off the road, so I had to
take pics through my windshield

Picture 016.webp

Picture 017.webp

Picture 018.webp
 
probably where the tractor dumped alot of herbicide or dropped leftover fertilizer or something like that. easy to burn certain areas of fields. have that in all the fields around us and in some of our hay fields from dumping. no mystery I believe :)
 
You do know that would be a ticket in NJ, operating a vehicle with a hand held devise :laughing7:

I'd attribute that to a drunken farmer, or farmerchick on a normal day mowing :laughing9:
 
You do know that would be a ticket in NJ, operating a vehicle with a hand held devise :laughing7:

I'd attribute that to a drunken farmer, or farmerchick on a normal day mowing :laughing9:


utoh Spart.....you can tell I was there huh :laughing9:
 
It looks too haphazard for a crop circle. They lately are quite complex and the real ones don't have tire tracks around. The few circle researchers take pix from a long pole extended as far out as they can and some use balloons or airplanes. Here are some of those:

 
I see those around here. Walked out to them once. Not over fertilization. They were all bent over.
 
kinda reminds me of these
 

Attachments

  • cat_circles.webp
    cat_circles.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 132
I was thinking someones attempt at making crop circles.

they are very poor looking inside, some bare spots, some weeds & dead spots
very rough compared to the ones done by pros.

& actually is what I would expect if an alien craft actually would set down, crush things then leave
.

I'm Not familiar with any farm equipment that is round & would have been sitting there
for awhile, & I find it odd something would have been dumped there in 3 spots that would have eaten the grass.

Of course maybe Road gravel or salts were removed from piles there last year & things are just starting to grow back.

the area from the air, unknown year

Untitledww.webp
 
hand print-2_edited-3.webpHay, I am starting to see them in the roads now. Some num top engineer beleaves they improve the flow of traffic, but just like the ones in the field, they slow things down.
 
So simple if the suspense is killing you having to know. Just ask the farmer. Knock on the owners door and ask. I bet there is a perfectly reasonable explanation. and besides, if this was remotely a 'possible crop circle with ET involved' I bet it would be in the news or in the paper by now :laughing9:

All big crop fields you will see areas of XXX. Something other than ET made them :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom