What's new

Curious to no everyones age!!! I be 55!

outlawatheart

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
815
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hamilton County IL.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX Spectrum
Its amazing to me the differences in peoples ages, locations, ethnicity, education or professions but the likeness of their minds when they discuss their passion for the hunt. VERY COOL IMO.................8-)
 
Upvote 0
I turn 60 next week. I told my pastor and his wife I was in the snapdragon phase of my life.
Half of me is snapped and the other half is dragging. Before my back and neck injury in 1996, I could walk 4 miles in about 56 minutes. I'm not even walking now, but if I was it would take 56 minutes to walk a mile. I still thank God for my blessings and what I can do instead of being bitter about what I can't do. Happy hunting to the young and older members. I feel like a kid in my head and act like one on occasion. Sadly, the old body doesn't keep up with all my plans.
 
Last edited:
I am 46 and always thinking about digging in the dirt !!:icon_thumleft:

""Some of my bests days are when I find absolutely nothing""
""Some days I fell I'm ahead of the wheel, the next it's rolling over me""
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom