What's new

Curious to no everyones age!!! I be 55!

outlawatheart

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
815
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hamilton County IL.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX Spectrum
Its amazing to me the differences in peoples ages, locations, ethnicity, education or professions but the likeness of their minds when they discuss their passion for the hunt. VERY COOL IMO.................8-)
 
Upvote 0
65, but I feel 80 in my body and 18 in my head...
 
I'll be 24 in Jan. =]
 
< 87 ( wait was it age or IQ?)
 
Too old to care but hunt like Im 30.
 
Last edited:
D.O.B. 13th Jan 1938. Hutch.
 
57 , old enough to know better , young enough not to care :happysmiley: .. cheers Mick
 
you know what they say, shoe size..
 
I'm 39. I don't know why my drivers license says 58......................I don't know how I got over the hill without ever being on top of the d#%n thing!
 
im 47 and still dont know what i want to be when i grow up.
 
Last edited:
I'm 5 months younger than quito.
 
315,360,000,000,000 nano seconds old,20 in my heart and spirit.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom