What's new

Curious to no everyones age!!! I be 55!

outlawatheart

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
815
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hamilton County IL.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX Spectrum
Its amazing to me the differences in peoples ages, locations, ethnicity, education or professions but the likeness of their minds when they discuss their passion for the hunt. VERY COOL IMO.................8-)
 
Upvote 0
Im a whopping 38 years old and will be 39 in feb!
 
54 as is The Grim Reaper.
 
65 going on 30 here.

We will NOT go quietly into the night!
 
Just turned 59
 
I know that on July 5th I turned 43!
 
I'm really curious to see what we have from the younger up and coming generation posting on here. Most so far seem to have a few trips around the block behind them.
 
59 will be 60 in Feb
 
59 in Feb, LOL.
 
62 and I'll hunt with the best of em!:tongue3:


God Bless


Chris
 
66, or, as I prefer, 462 in dog years:laughing7:
 
I'll be 60 in a couple of months.
 
Im 27. Tomorrow is my birthday though. So im knocking on 28's door today
 
I'm 71. That's 497 in dog years. No wonder I don't dig as long as I used to.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom