What's new

Curious to no everyones age!!! I be 55!

outlawatheart

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
815
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hamilton County IL.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX Spectrum
Its amazing to me the differences in peoples ages, locations, ethnicity, education or professions but the likeness of their minds when they discuss their passion for the hunt. VERY COOL IMO.................8-)
 
Upvote 0
larson1951......born in 1951 62 yrs ago
 
45 or 46....I am not quite sure:icon_scratch:
 
I am 58. May we stay forever young. Fletch we share a birthday. My Mom always said I was a dud.
 
You Ask How Old?

It's Not How Old You Are, But How You Are Old.

I'm Not 40, I'm 18 With 38 Years of Experience.

I'm Not Old....I'm Chronologically Gifted.

I'm Too Young To Be This Old.

I'm Not That Old, I Demand a Recount.

In Dog Years, I'm Dead...

The Older I Get, The Fewer Things Seem Worth Waiting In Line For.

''Young At Heart''....Slightly Older In Other Parts.

The Secret To Staying Young Is To Find An Age You Really Like and Stick With It.
 
Last edited:
I turned 40 this year as well, my comb over days ):... wish I could have my mullet from 1991 again.
 
I had a good one too!
 
Had I known I would live this long, I would have taken better care of myself back in the day.
But back in the day, I was having too much fun each day to think of the future.
Don........
 
Old enough to feel it after a long day of digging, but young enough that several people in my office have worked there longer than I have been alive.
 
48 & doing great!:icon_thumleft:
 
My problem with aging is that my mind writes checks my butt can't cash!:laughing7:
 
I be older than dirt but still like to dig in it.
 
29 but will be 30 January 1st.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom