What's new

Curious to no everyones age!!! I be 55!

outlawatheart

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
815
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hamilton County IL.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX Spectrum
Its amazing to me the differences in peoples ages, locations, ethnicity, education or professions but the likeness of their minds when they discuss their passion for the hunt. VERY COOL IMO.................8-)
 
Upvote 0
don
That ex planes how you can ID so many things so well you lived it !! lol
Gary
 
58 years old and enjoying my 1st day of retirement today. Unfortunately I live in WI and we just got about 5 inches of snow so metal detecting will have to wait.
 
Im 54 hopefully if everything goes right i'll be DOUBLE NICKELS in march...
 
It looks like a lot of us are Tweens.Tween the cradle and the grave.
 
38 years young
 
Turnin' 50 one week from today. 50 doesn't seem nearly as old as it did when I was 20.

Starting to get a glimpse of the finish line. :sadsmiley:
 
67 trips around the sun! In dog years... I'm dead!
 
I 59 yrs, been rode hard and put up wet and like the song say's I'm not as good has I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.:laughing7:
 
I just celebrated my 24th anniversary of my 39th birthday!
 
64 1/2

And feeling 12 1/2 when I'm swinging :)
 
I'll b 35 on valentines day ;)
 
I've been noticing lots of feb b-days must b coincidence haha
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom