Old Dog
Gold Member
Re: DANGERS IN CAVES








SCIINDUS said:HELLO ALL, I NEED SOME ADVICE. I HAVE FOUND A CAVE WHICH I HAVE BEEN ABOUT 10 FT AND IT HAS ANOTHER CAVE OFF TO THE RIGHT. THE CAVE IS ABOUT 8FT TALL.SOME WRITING ON THE WALLS, DIDNT STAY LONG FULL OF RATTLESNAKES. ANY ADVICE ON HOW TO GET RID OF THE SNAKE SO I CAN SEARCH IT.
THANKS
Spooky said:TheRandyMan said:Time for the snakes to leave the cave...any news?
This thread is almost SIX YEARS OLD.
chances are we MIGHT have heard something by now.
Have fun and be safe 
What's so special about this cave? I mean, there are probably several other caves around to explore and prospect, but there may be another reason why those rattle snakes are there! Someone put those snakes in there to protect the cave, and whatever of value that might be in the cave....my money is on someone putting the snakes in there, and I sure wouldn't want to be around when those people showed back up....I don't think they would be too nice to deal with, and besides, has this cave been checked out to see if there is a claim on it? Just a thought(s)...SushiDog