What's new

Day 2 and 3 with the Excal! First water finds too!

Buzzlitebeer

Full Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
240
Reaction score
155
Golden Thread
0
Location
NE FL
Detector(s) used
F4/Excal 2/NOX 800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well got out Monday for about 2 hours and today for 3. Lots of targets! Found a penny really deep about 12" and a pull tab the same and I am really impressed!

Found the watch on the way thru the dry stuff and the time was still right...:thumbsup:

IMG_1198.webpIMG_1199.webp

Junk jewelry btw!

I worked a cut in the picture below and I found my first 2 water finds! I was so excited to find the junk bracelet and a pull tab and not loose them in the surf!! I really am loving the new machine! HH

IMG_1197.webp

:thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on some nice finds. :icon_thumright:
 
Nice pics, Buzz; I like the pattern on that bracelet..are you sure it is junk..maybe it is tarnished silver :dontknow:?

Looks like a great area to detect

Lorraine
 
Nice finds...
 
Yup when I first got my EXcal I was digging antique pull tabs at 12 to 15" it is a great machine .
 
good job! love that excal
 
Looks like you put in a good day's work.
 
Good work Buzz!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom