What's new

DEAD BIRD/FISH THEORIES

Is this a good time to be prepared for primative liveing ?
 
I don't believe any of this is new or a prelude of the devastating times to come, but I do believe all these freak occurrences serve to keep the conspiracy and drama trains steaming along. But this is also a good thing because it provides that much needed human check & balance system. :coffee2:
 
I guess we'll just have to wait to see if the Gov. answer is as good as the Wheather Balloon answer.
​
 
I think it is the earths magnetic field
 
Taking no chances . . .
pigeons_tinfoil.webp​
 
I will apply for a $1,000,000 government grant to study this. I will also need a new truck and camper to go to different areas and sit and and watch the birds. Maybe I can figure this thing out. I sure could use a paid vacation after working for 42 years without one.
Clayton
 
simonds said:
I will apply for a $1,000,000 government grant to study this. I will also need a new truck and camper to go to different areas and sit and and watch the birds. Maybe I can figure this thing out. I sure could use a paid vacation after working for 42 years without one.
Clayton
:notworthy: :headbang: :laughing9: :thumbsup:
 
Did you notice how quickly the dead bird problem got swept under the carpet?
​
 
Yep. The media just said "There isn't anything unusual about these deaths. Ok we are done reporting that, now on to the next tragedy"
 
This is the second time today I have to call upon Ozzie to handle this.

Ozzie, take it away :headbang:

 
crazyjarhead said:
A UFO ran through the middle of them.............as for the fish ???

Could have been that same pesky UFO too, they have been know to enter and exit water too :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom