What's new

Deathly sad

Truth

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
14,366
Reaction score
32,167
Golden Thread
2
Location
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guys I know you haven’t heard for me in a while my wife had caught Covid at 46 years old and she passed away yesterday. I will forever love her until the day I die. RIP My Queen I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH ♥️
 

Attachments

  • F37BB26B-EC6E-4C9B-83C2-7B0520A5EE39.webp
    F37BB26B-EC6E-4C9B-83C2-7B0520A5EE39.webp
    195.7 KB · Views: 255
So sorry to hear, Truth. Condolences to you, friends and family.
 
I don't have the words to say how truly sorry I am for your loss.
 
Truth..so sad to hear this news. My condolences..
 
Sorry to hear that Truth. My condolences.

Is that both of you in the picture? Looks straight out of a movie, good looking pair!
 
Saying prayers for you, and so sad for your loss. God bless you.
 
My condolences to you, I'm sorry for your loss.
 
You were in my thoughts this AM, but this is truly a sad post.
My sincerest condolences truth.
 
So sorry to hear of your wife's passing. My prayers and thoughts are with you. May you have Strength, Comfort and Peace. Hold tight to your precious memories of her.
 
I am so saddened to read this. You have my deepest sympathies and prayers for you and your family.
 
I can not imagine what you are going through.

So very, very sorry for your loss.
 
It must be a terrible thing to go through, hang in there the best you can. I am very sorry for your great loss.
 
Truth, so sorry for your loss, there are no words I know that will relieve your pain other than to say she had to know how much you loved her, it is so obvious. We are here for you always.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom