Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It’s nothing you could be ready for

Shakakka

May 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My deepest condolences, brother. May a thousand awesome memories sustain you, until the two of you are together again. :love9:

treasureguy56

Mar 31, 2019
Half way Between Perry and Owosso Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1210 , Tesoro Golden Sabre , CZ5 , Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cant say anything that others havent already said , I just feel compelled to to express my sympathy for you and let you know you are not alone even though Im sure it feels that way . Everyone's grief is their own and only you can truely understand what your feeling .
Hang in there
Sincerely Al

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey guys I know you haven’t heard for me in a while my wife had caught Covid at 46 years old and she passed away yesterday. I will forever love her until the day I die. RIP My Queen I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH ♥️
I am so sorry about you losing your wonderful wife.

Richard Guy

VETERAN
Dec 19, 2019
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
Bounty Hunter 202
Nokta Simplex +
Nokta Legend
Nokta PulseDive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Peace and Love to you and your Family

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm sorry for your loss Truth, been going through it myself. My Mom passed on her 95th birthday on April 24th, and then my brother passed last month. I'm truly alone now except for my 3 cats, and my next door neighbors - who are watching out for me.

So I still do have some blessings around me. I pray you see blessings around you as well.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know what to say.....im sorry truth !!

I wish there was something I could do or say to help.....I feel powerless and am at a loss for words....if I can help in any way shape or form...let me know. Truth please try to stay strong....Nothing I can say would be able to erase your pain and sadness....all I can do is cry with you brother !! God please bless and help our treasure hunting friend truth...through these most difficult times !!

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Truth,
So sad to hear of your wife’s passing.
You are in our prayers
I don't know what to say.....im sorry truth !!

I wish there was something I could do or say to help.....I feel powerless and am at a loss for words....if I can help in any way shape or form...let me know. Truth please try to stay strong....Nothing I can say would be able to erase your pain and sadness....all I can do is cry with you brother !! God please bless and help our treasure hunting friend truth...through these most difficult times !!
Thank you for those kind words I got a big hole in my heart and my heart is also upside down so it’s messed up I’m gonna try doing a little mental health swinging tomorrow but for the last two days I didn’t wanna leave my bed we’ll see how that works in the morning. And God bless you

louisianaman

Jan 4, 2012
New Orleans Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex Plus,Garrett At-Pro, Tesoro Vaquero and Bandido 2 Micromax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys I know you haven’t heard for me in a while my wife had caught Covid at 46 years old and she passed away yesterday. I will forever love her until the day I die. RIP My Queen I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH ♥️

louisianaman

Jan 4, 2012
New Orleans Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex Plus,Garrett At-Pro, Tesoro Vaquero and Bandido 2 Micromax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for those kind words I got a big hole in my heart and my heart is also upside down so it’s messed up I’m gonna try doing a little mental health swinging tomorrow but for the last two days I didn’t wanna leave my bed we’ll see how that works in the morning. And God bless you
Sorry brother

pa-dirt_nc-sand

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2016
South Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 with DD coil
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’m so, so sorry for your loss. My sympathies, hang in there.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Truth I wish you peace of mind during these trying times. May God be with you in all you do and show you the way to salvation and sanity. I can't even imagine what you are going through, stay strong and don't hesitate to ask for assistance. I am here for you bro.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread