What's new

Decent Saturday Hunt

georgia flatlander

Full Member
Joined
May 21, 2017
Messages
175
Reaction score
412
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeastern U.S. (Georgia)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a pretty good hunt on Saturday despite the less-than-expected rainfall.

Found the Big Sandy's and Dalton type in a transitional Paleo/early Archaic site and the others in a late Archaic site.
If anyone can help me identify the Dalton type to the right of the Big Sandy's I would appreciate it. I'm at a loss!

IMG_3065.webp
 
Upvote 0
The reason I said woodland period is the base of yours doesnt look ground. Maybe get a good shot of the base and lets see.
 
Thanks for the additional pics. I don't think it's rebased but I do think, even-unground, it does still look Paleo to me. Very nice find.
 
Always like seeing your finds.... Good job
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom