deepest dig contest

DocBeav

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2012
SE Va
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030 (17", 11", 6" coils), Minelab Excalibur 800, Minelab Excalibur 1000 (w/OBN's Remote Pinpoint mod and CTX headphone connector)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was my first post on T-Net. Still a novice in this hobby (now, and even more so then) I was using my Bounty Hunter 505 with my son on the beach and decided to dig a target that I knew might be large (no idea HOW large!) just to see what it was! I was using my hand sand scoop and it took quite some time as you can see...hole was about 3 ft x 3ft by the time I was done! Took my son and I both to lever this thing out of the hole and carry it up into the dunes so I wouldn't have to find it again! Wasn't about to quit once I got started! Here is the link.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/316680-big-beach-find-what-heck.html

brnn53

Mar 31, 2006
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug, Tejon, T2 LTD, F75, & Nautilus DMC II B
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Dug a CW stirrup at 3 feet with my Nautilus 2B. Had the 15" coil on it.

OP
OP
D

desibaabu

Tenderfoot
Mar 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yup. we understand how much pain did our friend s took and its results

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen unbelievable depths achieved by a few guys I've hunted with over the years.
Half an hour later....."Wow, you're still digging that same target?"
I walk up to this massive hole about 2 feet deep......."Dave, can you try this with your machine?"
"Sure, I'll give it a whirl..........Beep....Beep......Ya, it's on the sidewall about 2 inches down."
:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread