What's new

Deer Season

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
Deer season ends today and I am a happy camper! I'm hitting the fields tomorrow.
 
Upvote 0
I'm a big hunter and have hunting clubs, but I will be glad when it ends, but I have 2 more weeks and then it will be kayte bar the door:laughing7:
 
Hunting season ended last weekend here ;) I'm ready for march and plows !!!
 
I think they plow here in april. I still have 1 vacation to take from last yr. Im waiting for the plow before I take it.
 
send me your sheds ( deer, not wooden)
 
send me your sheds ( deer, not wooden)

How about this pile horns.webp I buy them by the pound, usually 1,000 lbs at a time.
 
monsterrack, you get a chance to nock a flake off that Flintridge yet?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom