Do any of you sell from multiple ebay IDs?

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I like ..jerseyben... Start the bidding at the price i want and hope for more and i almost always get more than i want.................. And like ... Bazinga ...said He sees a reserve price he just clicks back and does not bid........ I will not bid on any item with a reserve price.......And i only use one id..........

Last edited:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like ..jerseyben... Start the bidding at the price i want and hope for more and i almost always get more than i want.................. And like ... Bazinga ...said He sees a reserve price he just clicks back and does not bid........ I will not bid on any item with a reserve price.......And i only use one id..........
Finally!... we agree on something! Will miracles never cease! :laughing7:

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Okie Jack,
Here's something that might help.
In the Ebay seller's section, you can get free USPS boxes, as well as flat rate Priority Mail boxes.
You might try shipping your stuff flat rate Priority Mail to make it easier to figure out how shipping works.
Also, Priority Mail is trackable.
I know Priority Mail and Express boxes are free but are you saying plain boxes are also free?

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I agree with the others. Start with cheap junk items because you will make some mistakes in the beginning.

You can also buy to increase your feedback rating.

I dont ever use reserve.

I guarantee everything but they have to pay return shipping and I rarely had to refund unless it broke.

I used to start all auctions at 99 cents because it created a feeding frenzy but it appears those days are over. Put a high starting price on good items. Try the free auction for a week, if it doesnt sell. lower the price.

You need a postal scale because you need to weigh the items for the shipping calculator. Learn to use Priority FLAT RATE for the heavy stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread