Duckshot
Silver Member
- Joined
- Sep 8, 2014
- Messages
- 4,494
- Reaction score
- 9,643
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
When I'm up in Chequamegon looking about and fishing or arrowhead hunting, i most always carry a small sword with me, that sword being a Jimenez J.A. 22LR. More of a dagger than a sword. It's kind of like a rattle snake rattle. When you hear me rack the the puny slide, stand down. Sure you might get me in a rush but I will bite the hell out of you if you try to rob me.
The thing is some people get real, real nervous when they notice that the cell phone looking thing on my hip is a firearm. But most of them don't notice at all. It's funny because I meet people wearing, carrying , or concealing firearms frequently. Maybe not everyday that I notice somebody with a gun but it's not uncommon. It does not bother me because if we both got teeth we can both bite each other, as distasteful and wretched as that might be. We are equal.
Now then, noting that we each have equal capability of killing each other is a good thing IMO. I think it garners respect between strangers. I mean, I could kill you and you could kill me, but why would we want to do a thing like that?
So do you keep a "sword" handy? What is it for?
The thing is some people get real, real nervous when they notice that the cell phone looking thing on my hip is a firearm. But most of them don't notice at all. It's funny because I meet people wearing, carrying , or concealing firearms frequently. Maybe not everyday that I notice somebody with a gun but it's not uncommon. It does not bother me because if we both got teeth we can both bite each other, as distasteful and wretched as that might be. We are equal.
Now then, noting that we each have equal capability of killing each other is a good thing IMO. I think it garners respect between strangers. I mean, I could kill you and you could kill me, but why would we want to do a thing like that?
So do you keep a "sword" handy? What is it for?
Good to have you back!!! Stay with us and kick my butt when I deserve it! We be what we be my friend, and I am absolutely glad to have you back here again!! We need your perspective here. Yep, I am a true blue conservative - but we all got blind spots. We be what we be.....






