What's new

Does Anyone Know What This Could Mean?

Twistedpistol

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2022
Messages
23
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
so infront of a pointer tree “hoot owl tree” off to the side out of line of the pointer is a tree that has been twisted. You can tell someone twisted it and tied it up at one time from the various stress marks. Does anyone know what that could mean?
 
so infront of a pointer tree “hoot owl tree” off to the side out of line of the pointer is a tree that has been twisted. You can tell someone twisted it and tied it up at one time from the various stress marks. Does anyone know what that could mean?
Take a picture of it and the other tree from different angles please.
 
Take a picture of it and the other tree from different angles please.
I went back out there before i ever seen you reply. I followed in a straight line from the twisted tree and the pointer tree and found a tree with an arrow pointing down to a horses head. To the left of the horses head was a fish going in the opposite direction of the horses head. There were other carvings but i couldnt make out what they were. One looked like a maltese cross
 
I went back out there before i ever seen you reply. I followed in a straight line from the twisted tree and the pointer tree and found a tree with an arrow pointing down to a horses head. To the left of the horses head was a fish going in the opposite direction of the horses head. There were other carvings but i couldnt make out what they were. One looked like a maltese cross
I did get pics of the twisted tree but not at a bunch of different angles
 
Pics pf twisted tree
 

Attachments

  • D29521F8-1861-4DE6-A791-2DC49B2EB3FC.webp
    D29521F8-1861-4DE6-A791-2DC49B2EB3FC.webp
    132.4 KB · Views: 131
  • B00B4DC5-E756-4F8B-AA31-CED7238D7DAC.webp
    B00B4DC5-E756-4F8B-AA31-CED7238D7DAC.webp
    126.1 KB · Views: 135
It looks like a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. Maybe someone on here will have an opinion for you.
 
It looks like a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. Maybe someone on here will have an opinion for you.
Too my untrained eyes it just looks like second growth trees that were crowded by other trees. But I am no expert. Looks like any scrubs around here after logging good timber. Hope it is more for you and leads to a treasure. Perhaps post pictures of other signs.
 
When I see those I figured the wind had something to do with it. The wind got one branch stuck under another and then the sun eventually brought it back around.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom