What's new

Does she look a little fat?

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,741
Reaction score
12,697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got these doe pics on the trail cam last night. I know they are not very detailed but she sure looks like she might be pregnant. What do Y'all think.
 

Attachments

  • Pregnant 1.webp
    Pregnant 1.webp
    296.8 KB · Views: 80
  • pregnant 2.webp
    pregnant 2.webp
    282.3 KB · Views: 69
  • pregnant 3.webp
    pregnant 3.webp
    258.7 KB · Views: 74
I honestly wouldn't know. I would be guessing and saying the last one kind of looks like it. The last one also looks like you caught the "headlights in the deer."
 
I'd say so too.

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Oh yeah. Gonna drop anytime.
 
Well, if she does drop I might get a picture of the fawn later this summer like this one I got last summer of another doe.
 

Attachments

  • Doe and Button Buck.webp
    Doe and Button Buck.webp
    390.7 KB · Views: 83
there’s several answers here;
1) her coat makes her look fat
2) she’s just short for her weight
D) ahh no honey, you look great
5) agree she is fat, and receive a Dr. Kavorkian gift certificate for your next birthday

It’s your choice,select your words wisely
 
Shoot! I just had a big one run around the pond. My camera was in the car. I ran out to get it and came back in. Located him in the brush. Looked down at the camera to get ready for a pic. That booger is gone!
 
Looking out my back door window this morning.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0521.webp
    DSCN0521.webp
    272.6 KB · Views: 63

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom