What's new

Does size matter?

chucktx8

Jr. Member
Joined
May 10, 2005
Messages
57
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I spent hours on this master peace. Not this one.The one i lost. All my images are to big. Need to find me a Geek to show me how to resize them.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?chucktx8 PS this image is the same size as the other one that was to big???????
 

Attachments

  • dimond.webp
    dimond.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 336
Upvote 0
For this type of nugget the bigger the better,all details are sharp....good job, but tell us more about it
 
It is a small nugget, .7grams, But I think it is pretty. I found it in the Chuckawalla MT. CALF. Not far from the Chuckawalla Springs with a Whites Gold Master.
The sand is a bitch there, For U are a long ways from help. I was Lucky for I got a lesson in how to drive in sand & to watch for Wet Backs who used that route into the U.S.A. from a man & his son who came by. THANKS GUYS
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom