Does T-Net have an 800#

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
~trish~ said:
Hey i go so far as to send my hubby in the store, just so i can get on it with my cell phone while im sit'n in the truck! LOL how sick is that?!

"Hello, my name is Trish, and imma T-Net addict!"

:sign10: :headbang: :laughing1: So I'm not the only one who has TNet on speed dial. :wink:
What about linking PM's to your email and then having your email inbox notify your cell that it has a new message? :tongue3:

OP
OP
T

trish76642

stoney56 said:
~trish~ said:
Hey i go so far as to send my hubby in the store, just so i can get on it with my cell phone while im sit'n in the truck! LOL how sick is that?!

"Hello, my name is Trish, and imma T-Net addict!"

:sign10: :headbang: :laughing1: So I'm not the only one who has TNet on speed dial. :wink:
What about linking PM's to your email and then having your email inbox notify your cell that it has a new message? :tongue3:

WHAT??!! YOU CAN DO THAT??!! tell me how! PLEASE!

I'll figure it out....like right now! LMAO

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pics ....Google computor addicit..

Attachments

• computer_addicted_13.jpg
    computer_addicted_13.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 184
OP
OP
T

trish76642

lmao...now thats addiction right there Granny! IF i ever get that bad yall better have me committed!

Dont they know reading on the toilet causes hemroids.

Maybe i shouldnt of said anything, now everybodys gonna think about me while their on the toilet!

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mental Granny said:
I've not stopped laughing since the linking tnet to phone! Cause Jeff really has that ! ;D

wait... granny is getting the net on her cell? youre for sure the coolest granny out there!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nah ! I'm not that connected but Jeff is we will be going some where and his phone will go off some one has sent him a pm and when hes not on line it will send a message to his E-mail telling him hes got a pm at t-net ! Then it goes to a phone alert! Then he goes to ck a thread its kind of neat the only ting the phone wont show a pic when someones posting one!
The only cool thing my grandkids like with my phone is ... its got alot of great music downloaded on it that they - I - love to ( not by me but, a friend at church whos 20) really computor smart and all did it! So the kids like that and the camera on the phone and the key board can be made to look bigger!

OP
OP
T

trish76642

well....now we know how to get ahold of granny if we ever need her in an emergency!.....go through Jeff! :thumbsup:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or pm ahead of time and I'll send ya my cell! :tongue3:
It was pretty cool talking to TC when we were all headed to the LBH at Noodles! And everyone else out on the road ! I had the lap top going too and picked up signals here and there on the way~

OP
OP
T

trish76642

I see that cell phone! Thats cool! Dont get ya self fired at work Jeff....wait..... I bet you got it on vibrate dont cha? LMAO

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1-800-438-8638

OP
OP
T

trish76642

RR? Whats that number? I wanna call it but im having flash backs that a gay dudes gonna answer it..My brother did that to me once.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trish, you haven't figured it out yet? 1-800-Get-TNet ;D :D

OP
OP
T

trish76642

River Rat said:
Trish, you haven't figured it out yet? 1-800-Get-TNet ;D :D

OOOOH! I get it!!!! LMAO....that was a good one! I never woulda figured that one out!

Im tell'n ya..the gay dude prank traumatized me!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread