C cschiefs Jr. Member Joined Nov 28, 2009 Messages 55 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Detector(s) used Minelab Safari :-) Nov 28, 2009 #1 I posted this in the "Coins" section but since I found it CRH'ing, I thought I would ask here as well.....do you know the potential value of this double clipped planchet? Attachments DSC00563.webp 29.6 KB · Views: 308 DSC00570.webp 16.2 KB · Views: 295 DSC00572.webp 29 KB · Views: 339 DSC00563.webp 29.6 KB · Views: 301 DSC00570.webp 16.2 KB · Views: 296 DSC00572.webp 29 KB · Views: 330 Upvote 0
I posted this in the "Coins" section but since I found it CRH'ing, I thought I would ask here as well.....do you know the potential value of this double clipped planchet?
AGCoinHunter Bronze Member Joined Aug 13, 2009 Messages 2,074 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 28, 2009 #2 Probably some where between 10 to 15 bucks. If it were silver it would be a higher premium.
Coins4Cheese Hero Member Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 657 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Japan Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250 Nov 28, 2009 #3 Also, if it was a proof or maybe even a NIFC, it will have a higher premium.