Shipwrecks

LM

Dec 11, 2007
South
Detector(s) used
Charts and Maps.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
They are wrong all the time, skeptics are. Dowsing will be proven during Solar cycle 25. I could have proven it in the past, during the last solar cycle 24. But nobody asked. I will prove it this solar cycle 25, when it gets underway. Right now, during solar minimum, power is too weak to show proof. Sorry to burst all your skeptic bubbles. Its science not imagination. Dowser.

:laughing7:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Skeptics are a dime a dozen, real dowsers are hard to come by. I don't consider myself a good dowser ( I use mainly frequency generator type equipment), and there is a big difference between regular dowsing and the misnomer "map dowsing" which is a psychic phenomena akin to ouija board.

But yeah, the magnets definitely act as a dowsing amplifier.

LM

Dec 11, 2007
South
Detector(s) used
Charts and Maps.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Skeptics are a dime a dozen, real dowsers are hard to come by. I don't consider myself a good dowser ( I use mainly frequency generator type equipment), and there is a big difference between regular dowsing and the misnomer "map dowsing" which is a psychic phenomena akin to ouija board.

But yeah, the magnets definitely act as a dowsing amplifier.

Not really. Neither have ever been proven to be valid. Just people who talk about them.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I won't argue there are many charlatans out there. Your hero Randi wouldn't know a real dowser.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Magnets work great as dowsing amplifiers. I was out the past few days and hitting my test target just fine with lots of power I could feel when on the signal line. And I might add I probably don't have more than about one hour of L-rod practice in the past nearly five years.

Anybody recall the Elephant principle story? A young elephant has a rope around it's leg tied to a stake in the ground. As hard as it tries it cannot escape. When the elephant is older it is plenty strong enough to rip the stake out of the ground but it remembers when it was young it couldn't escape and it doesn't even try. I know it is all-to-easy to psyche yourself out. Even worse when someone else does it to you.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A very old saying:

The person who says they can,
and the person who says they can not...
Are both correct.

And another one:

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

While I'm at it:

The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago.
The second best time to plant a tree is today.

Last edited:

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I will agree with Signal that this topic is real. A very famous person from the past Karl Von Mueller in treasure hunting circles had numerous articles published on it in his gazette's and recommended several books. Signal I turned down the Montana State Historical Society wanting to carry my MT books. Offer wasn't to my liking, so much for the myth theory.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure I agree with this guy but he does make some points worth considering. I've always thought everyone can change, but I'm probably wrong. We all have a little of this in us, some more than others.

Last edited:

Jeff H

Bronze Member
May 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Signal Line are you skeptical of map dowsing ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread