Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I must admit that in the younger years of my life, I kinda liked it. But then I had the common issues Chadeaux listed here. I didn't have the gumption to even look for work, much less hold a job.

And then more than 35 years ago I made the conscious and extreme choice to drop it completely and become a respectable citizen and working man. And I've held that discipline ever since. And one positive point on the mandated drug testing today - it eliminates any possibility that I might backslide. That's the only positive point I could think of about it - unless of course drug testing was mandated for welfare recipients :)

However, if I ever decide to retire, then I might want to get lazy a time or two.....

It's the chemical that keeps most of them from working. They can spend all day working to get the next hit, but not for the next paycheck. Most importantly, we pay for it ... again and again and again!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's too much Coke & too much Smoke - Looks what's going on inside you " you fool, you" - ououou that smell, can't you smell that smell? :laughing7:

I am a "Street Survivor".

I attended L.Skynerd concert night before the plane crash, got a 6 ft confederate flag from Ronnie when I threw several "party favors" on stage. It was still festival seating then and we were down front .

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I attended L.Skynerd concert night before the plane crash, got a 6 ft confederate flag from Ronnie when I threw several "party favors" on stage. It was still festival seating then and we were down front .

Very Cool! I was too young to see LS but did see the Eagles during their first reunion tour in the 90's. The sound was amazing and just like all the albums I had grown up listening to. Nice party favors galore too!

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wow, getting that flag from Ronnie is a treasure in itself!! Do yo ustill have it? Man, I bet it is worth some cash, a lot of Skynyrd fans out there still!!!

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Skynyrds plane crash is the True day "the music died" So, bye bye Miss American Pie!!!!! What a sad day that was - I loved their music, and still do to this day!!!!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, getting that flag from Ronnie is a treasure in itself!! Do yo ustill have it? Man, I bet it is worth some cash, a lot of Skynyrd fans out there still!!!

Yes, I still have it and always will being i am born and raised in the south, great grandfather fought for south and it came from Ronnie, but its worth is only to me. No proof it came from Ronnie other than he tossing it to me. Not signed or anything.

My best friend for the last 39 years was with me and knows how I got it.

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2010
It's the chemical that keeps most of them from working. They can spend all day working to get the next hit, but not for the next paycheck. Most importantly, we pay for it ... again and again and again!

"They can spend all day working to get the next hit"

Being an old hippie myself yet selectively not one today, I do not concur that peeps using m-jane, do not go nuts and make pot the daily chore to find and avoid the job search. There's lots about simple weed you don't understand. JM2c

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Helpfuljosh

May 19, 2014
Amsterdam
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gupta-marijuana-reddit-03-13-720x340.jpg :hello2:
What a hero this man!
Sensi Seeds - Cannabis Seed Bank

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Look what is happening here to the cartels now.If I recall right 120,000 have died in that business,how many have died from smoking it?

How Marijuana Legalization in America is Destroying Mexican Drug Cartel Business

I've always supported most of what you posted because I believed and thought like you for the most part. But the "how many have died from smoking it?" comment I don't agree with. How many do YOU think have died from this mind numbing drug as alcohol has? Some folks think nobody has apparently.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Mind numbing ? Try lithium or seroquel or haldol or thorazine..the legal big pharma cure alls that turn people into mind numb zombies..its all give and take brad, I'll gladly take a natural plant, versus man made chemicals, however maybe it made your mind numb, never affected me in that way, but everybodys chemistry is different, I do know the brain has built in canabanoid receptors, so that's something interesting right there.

Mike

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ya know i do not think there is anything wrong with pot,yep i said that.what is wrong is all the drugs that are legal they kill more than anything.yes smoking eveyday is bad,you just end up with alot of pipe dreams and do not act.so smoke a joint once in awhile it will not harm you it might enlighten you.it does not lead to more drugs that is bull crap i think,unless you are not happy with yourself,then nothing will help you,but please do not go to a doctor and ask for some of his stuff.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ya know i do not think there is anything wrong with pot,yep i said that.what is wrong is all the drugs that are legal they kill more than anything.yes smoking eveyday is bad,you just end up with alot of pipe dreams and do not act.so smoke a joint once in awhile it will not harm you it might enlighten you.it does not lead to more drugs that is bull crap i think,unless you are not happy with yourself,then nothing will help you,but please do not go to a doctor and ask for some of his stuff.

"it does not lead to more drugs that is bull crap..." Were you 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 or did you wait till you were 18 and "legal" to drink alcohol, smoke pot, snort coke or do rooms? You ask any crack addict today what's the first drug they tried and it's a beer or POT. It's the bar it LOWERS as if my beers my children watched me drink everyday didn't lower it. So you think alcohol doesn't lower the bar for people and/or children?

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
limitool,first off i wish nothing but the best for you and your family.my sister was the worst mom ever,she had 4 kids they all watched her drink drug and what not,they remembered and grew up not wanting to be like her.twins are in college paying there own way,son has a family and a full time job,star well she is star but what i am saying is it is up too the kid to be what they want to be.some that ive known that have come from the best have failed,you just have to make sure that you let them know that they can rule the world if they want too,or just be simple if thats what they would like,encourage them no mater what they want.a kid that knows his dad loves them is always going to be ok i think drugs take place of something that is missing in thier lives i think more love =less drugs.alcohol was my mistake in life,jim beam,kesslers jack...those were the bad days when i was 15 16 17

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread