What's new

drtones24k

Got-Good-Tones

Full Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2018
Messages
171
Reaction score
245
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Question:

Anybody heard anything at all from drtones24k??? Usually puts out a video or two just about every month...Have not seen or heard anything for about 10 months now????

Got-Good-Tones
 
He hasn't posted on Facebook for almost a year. I did spot what I think is his mother's obituary from last September. She was only 56 years old. Maybe her death took a toll on him and he needed to be left alone for awhile...
 
Someone asked about him on facebook a couple of weeks ago and he chimed in. I think he said busy life and other hobbies were keeping him busy.
 
OK...Thanks for the update on drtones24k...was wondering what was going on with him...as I've never seen him go that long without posting a video of some sort...etc...etc.

Got-Good-Tones
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom