Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gary M., post by our rules and stop insulting members!

Gary M Herndon

Dec 22, 2022
When the attack a person that is an experienced prospector and Member of this site They get treated as A**holes, But not to worry, respectfully I Ignored him and when I ignored him both accts went Bye Bye. No more issues

OP
OP
Idahodutch

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
When the attack a person that is an experienced prospector and Member of this site They get treated as A**holes, But not to worry, respectfully I Ignored him and when I ignored him both accts went Bye Bye. No more issues
Gary,
If you considered my asking you an honest question, as an attack on your person, and that’s why I got your little fit in response ….. then perhaps this type of communication is just not your thing.

Forums are generally designed to be dialogues, not ultimate combat 👍🤓
Take care,
Idahodutch

OP
OP
Idahodutch

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
I found an old photo from April of ‘09. Myself and 2 of my sons.
There were 4 of us that trip. A friend of mine took the photo … we were at 1st Water area, just getting ready to start heading in.

0DBBC42E-BA67-4C0B-A376-491D9F55A763.jpeg

We set base camp in the flat area off NW Buff Springs Mountain.
This was the trip for collecting samples, and to check out the 4 peaks clue, as described in Holmes Manuscript. Both those efforts yielded positive results.

OP
OP
Idahodutch

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is a photo of my youngest, relaxing in our Boulder Canyon base camp this past March.
89A4A552-C30F-445E-97C7-F5754F6EC899.jpeg

Here was the 2nd day of scanning the arroyo with underground radar.
My son is just to the right of that big boulder.
19584995-BDEB-4DA7-A4A8-93501F58E321.jpeg

It confirmed the reading we got on the 1st day of scanning. If it isn’t the LDM, it’s one heck of a coincidence 🤓

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read thru the posts, you started the insults, you will post by our rules or lose the ability to post!

Also, IdahoDutch and dredgernaut are not the same member.

For the last time, please post by our rules!

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
11 miles on foot to get here
View attachment 2060875
Nice pic. Glad u got this yr. I didn't. Health reasons. Maybe next yr. So miss those mountains. So tired when I get out but a month later I'm wanting to go again. My Next trip is to find and prove Wagoners lost load. Lil easier on the body at least I hope. Coming to realize I Might never go up the mntn again, did what I wanted to do. Just too damn hard on me. Merry Christmas , Dredge.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Doc.. thanks.. merry christmas to you too.. sorry to hear of your poor health.. hope you get well.. let me know if/when your planning to go .. might join ya... take care bud.. can email me anytime also.. your friend jeremy..

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Doc.. thanks.. merry christmas to you too.. sorry to hear of your poor health.. hope you get well.. let me know if/when your planning to go .. might join ya... take care bud.. can email me anytime also.. your friend jeremy..
Wagoners ledge def can be found. Can see the 2 black hills he talked about in which his vien protruded out of in the first pic, the planted trees he said he planted , also a white marker rock. Def should be where it is. Has always been on the todo list. Third pic In s a place above worth exploring for obvios reasons. I go in Dec, usually 2 nd week as that is when the wife will let me. She gets what she wants. I don't care as long as I get to go and enjoy being there. Doing what I love to do the most. I'd would def go out there with u. But afraid I'd slow ya down. U never know tho.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221225-120227.png
    Screenshot_20221225-120227.png
    484.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20221225-120034.png
    Screenshot_20221225-120034.png
    469.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20221225-120150.png
    Screenshot_20221225-120150.png
    492.2 KB · Views: 47

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wagoners ledge def can be found. Can see the 2 black hills he talked about in which his vien protruded out of in the first pic, the planted trees he said he planted , also a white marker rock. Def should be where it is. Has always been on the todo list. Third pic In s a place above worth exploring for obvios reasons. I go in Dec, usually 2 nd week as that is when the wife will let me. She gets what she wants. I don't care as long as I get to go and enjoy being there. Doing what I love to do the most. I'd would def go out there with u. But afraid I'd slow ya down. U never know tho.
Think the arrastra was the clue that made it pop for me as it being the place tho. Think Toms story says it the best. http://superstitionmountaintomkollenborn.blogspot.com/2010/01/the-wagoner-golden-ledge.html?m=1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221225-130316.png
    Screenshot_20221225-130316.png
    171.1 KB · Views: 47

skyhawk1251

Nov 9, 2018
Kingman, AZ
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Here I've rotated two of Doc4261's screenshots to put NORTH at the top. The area he's indicated seems to be at the mouth of Whiskey Canyon. GPS coordinates are shown on my GE image. "Wagoner's Lost Ledge" is probably the best tale to lead prospectors to lost gold. If Whiskey Canyon is the place to find it, clues seem to favor the western slopes of the canyon.

20221225-120034.png

20221225-120227.png

A.png

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here I've rotated two of Doc4261's screenshots to put NORTH at the top. The area he's indicated seems to be at the mouth of Whiskey Canyon. GPS coordinates are shown on my GE image. "Wagoner's Lost Ledge" is probably the best tale to lead prospectors to lost gold. If Whiskey Canyon is the place to find it, clues seem to favor the western slopes of the canyon.

View attachment 2061124

View attachment 2061125
glad u saw what I saw. In the 2nd pic. Def worth the look. Can say I think it's in the trees that look planted. They are all the same size and in a row. Not like the terrain around them. But would agree say wagoners is easier lost mines to find of them all, besides el hoyo.

If ya look closely at your pic it's a mirage. The shadow is from a cactus. Takes a trained eye to not see things not there.

Last edited:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your a waste of my time.. thanks for nothing positive to add.. we have seen guys like you come and go so many times its crazy... thanks for being a dick.. good luck with google earth.. rotflmfao...
Two seconds away from being banned. We are a family web site act as an adult.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found an old photo from April of ‘09. Myself and 2 of my sons.
There were 4 of us that trip. A friend of mine took the photo … we were at 1st Water area, just getting ready to start heading in.

View attachment 2060970

We set base camp in the flat area off NW Buff Springs Mountain.
This was the trip for collecting samples, and to check out the 4 peaks clue, as described in Holmes Manuscript. Both those efforts yielded positive results.
Nice pic, Seems like a safari hunting trip. Let me guess, the person who took the picture has a rifle too and a huge knife.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread