Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
I am hoping you can make it. Its been over 40 years since the last time we were camped out in that area, would be good to just share some of all that around a campfire.
Sentinel,
I was medically detained. However, I do have plans in the works for a trip this coming up March, and hope that we can get together for a visit.

I’m sorry about missing Rendesvous. I really was looking forward to meeting many Dutch Hunters and put faces and names together 🤓👍

I know your schedule is a tough one. I’ll be making the trip into the hills, but can tag a couple extra days prior to or right after, to accomodate schedules, and would be happy to do so.
Maybe right after the trip in the hills, as I plan to see about a cache. Who knows, I might even find something to bring.
Can even do a campfire 🔥 😁🥳

Idahodutch

Sentinel

Jan 5, 2007
Sentinel,
I was medically detained. However, I do have plans in the works for a trip this coming up March, and hope that we can get together for a visit.

I’m sorry about missing Rendesvous. I really was looking forward to meeting many Dutch Hunters and put faces and names together 🤓👍

I know your schedule is a tough one. I’ll be making the trip into the hills, but can tag a couple extra days prior to or right after, to accomodate schedules, and would be happy to do so.
Maybe right after the trip in the hills, as I plan to see about a cache. Who knows, I might even find something to bring.
Can even do a campfire 🔥 😁🥳

Idahodutch
I think the matter of both of us meeting up is a foregone conclusion. It is something I look forward too.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
getting there is 99% of the problem ! and yes both ,the small and the large cache are still there .!

OP
OP
Idahodutch

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
getting there is 99% of the problem ! and yes both ,the small and the large cache are still there .!
Hello BB,
I don’t enjoy popping folks bubbles, but even according to Waltz, there is just the big cache left. 😟🥹

We all know exactly where the big cache is located …. Right on top of his mine, directly across of the hidden camp. It’s buried along with his mine.

I don’t think Waltz was lying about that 🤷🏼‍♂️
Sincerely,
idahodutch

OP
OP
Idahodutch

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
sorry your wrong . Waltz killed 3 mexicans name unknown , they had been working the mine and had about 400 lbs of high grade ore in sacks . Waltz split the ore in to 3 caches . the two smaller caches were 100lbs each , the larger cache was 200 Lbs and yes near the mine but far enough away if found would not give the mines location away .. one of the smaller cache is still there where he put it and the other small cache is gone . most likely Waltz used a little over 1/2 the cache and they found the rest 48 lbs under his bed .
There are different stories, but only one of them fits with what exists out there 😉👍

OP
OP
Idahodutch

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
you don't know me at all .. i just am not playing any BS games here this site can stay here i am gone ...
Reading is important…. I said I know HOW you are, 😂

OP
OP
Idahodutch

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
BB,
When you quoted my last post, You added words to what I actually said.
That’s going to far, so I reported you. Admins have ability to see all.

Sorry BB, but that’s unacceptable.
Idahodutch.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB,
When you quoted my last post, You added words to what I actually said.
That’s going to far, so I reported you. Admins have ability to see all.

Sorry BB, but that’s unacceptable.
Idahodutch.
i was not trying to change your post or replies . i will leave the site will that make you happy . good bye

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you don't want to hear anything i say . great ... !
Blind bowman you can not edit a member's quote by changing or adding any words, your last quote of Idaho does so.

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
Blind bowman you can not edit a member's quote by changing or adding any words, your last quote of Idaho does so.
Part of the problem is when you copypasta a tid bit from any part of any post it formats as a quote and includes the things you type around it in your response. I have found the way to avoid that conundrum is to use 'paste as plain text' to avoid the quote format from including your response as if it were part of the other member's post material. That quote format carries on and I see no way to break off it. Easy trap to fall into. A forum issue rather than a poster issue.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Part of the problem is when you copypasta a tid bit from any part of any post it formats as a quote and includes the things you type around it in your response. I have found the way to avoid that conundrum is to use 'paste as plain text' to avoid the quote format from including your response as if it were part of the other member's post material. That quote format carries on and I see no way to break off it. Easy trap to fall into. A forum issue rather than a poster issue.
i am creative Artistic with Autistic tendencies a boarders line savant ,with a mechanical aptitude & full points above the testable range ,yet i don't fit in your world . i was trying to delete what i wrote and i just started typing what i wanted to say without knowing it had deleted part of his quote by accident ..before i knew it had happened he replied telling me he reported me .. life has many disappointments this site and members have been more than will to fill that need .. stay safe stay free

OP
OP
Idahodutch

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
i am creative Artistic with Autistic tendencies a boarders line savant ,with a mechanical aptitude & full points above the testable range ,yet i don't fit in your world . i was trying to delete what i wrote and i just started typing what i wanted to say without knowing it had deleted part of his quote by accident ..before i knew it had happened he replied telling me he reported me .. life has many disappointments this site and members have been more than will to fill that need .. stay safe stay free
BB,
After I saw that my response was edited by you, I looked around to see if it was an isolated incident or if there was anything else. There was something else … you had also deleted one of your posts.

I was upfront about informing you that it was not appropriate. And that I had reported it. If it was an accident, it’s easier to make an allowance. Deleting one of your posts, sounds like maybe is still an issue of manipulating threads, Not unlike altering quotes …. Same general category.

Thank you for explaining what happened.
A tense situation stemming from a difference of opinion or understanding, doesn’t help either.

There are different stories of how Waltz came upon the LDM.
I was being as honest and straight forward as possible in stating that only one of those stories matches up with what exists in the mountains.

In my opinion, the story that Julia gave Bicknell is the one that fits with what exists …. The evidence in the field, supports that version.

People can believe whatever they want, but sometimes evidence left behind can sort it out.

Folk get excited when hunting treasure, sometimes ignore evidence, or don’t know that evidence exists.
Lots of silly arguments can be the result.

You are not the only person that has been looking at this since the 60’s.
Besides the two of us, there are many more, some have been at it much longer.

We don’t all have to agree, but it lots better if we can at least get along.
Sincerely,
Idahodutch

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB, It was a simple fix, all you had to do was delete your post and then quote it again.

Your constant negative replies and attacks on members and TreasureNet are getting very old, I suggest they please end....

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB,
After I saw that my response was edited by you, I looked around to see if it was an isolated incident or if there was anything else. There was something else … you had also deleted one of your posts.

I was upfront about informing you that it was not appropriate. And that I had reported it. If it was an accident, it’s easier to make an allowance. Deleting one of your posts, sounds like maybe is still an issue of manipulating threads, Not unlike altering quotes …. Same general category.

Thank you for explaining what happened.
A tense situation stemming from a difference of opinion or understanding, doesn’t help either.

I was being as honest and straight forward as possible in stating that only one of those stories matches up with what exists in the mountains.

In my opinion, the story that Julia gave Bicknell is the one that fits with what exists …. The evidence in the field, supports that version.

People can believe whatever they want, but sometimes evidence left behind can sort it out.

Folk get excited when hunting treasure, sometimes ignore evidence, or don’t know that evidence exists.
Lots of silly arguments can be the result.

You are not the only person that has been looking at this since the 60’s.
Besides the two of us, there are many more, some have been at it much longer.

We don’t all have to agree, but it lots better if we can at least get along.
Sincerely,
Idahodutch
this will be my last reply to this site so there will be no misunderstanding . i cut and past when i want to make sure the wording is what someone says from theM : you said :"There are different stories of how Waltz came upon the LDM."
this is very true , but in 2006 i out right told people i had found the mine , i was not looking for it at the time and i had no idea it was in the area .

i found 31 mines in a cluster with in a 1/4 mile of each other all had been covered over and hidden very well but one mine was all by it self isolated from the others ..this mine does not just fit the LDM . it is the real LDM ..

Waltz left prove of how to id his mine , this is can out right prove . i have no need or will to work the mine or make it public at all .but the legend fits this mine in ways no other mine can , fact !

I am a trained Navigational special Ops Quartermaster ,train in all types of modern and historical navigation and observation ..not lacking a training in mechanical mathematical language and i grew up with a air force father that could key code at 300 words a minute. a B29 bomber radioman with thousands of hours of active Korean war time duty and he trained some of the windwalkers and in his last years trained blind people in ham radio ...

so i do know a few things about code breaking ..i once set down and listed every detail i knew about this mine it fits the details of the mine in 117 ways .. most somewhat fit the details but often fail to get above 30 or 40 ways , did i find gold yes .. i won't show gold that would be evidence that i removed gold from a wildness area ,so thats not going to happen , di i find Gold and how much did i find . i found gold in 18 places ,silver in 22 places copper in 14 places ..quartz in over 112 places ...crisocola in 9 places not just a hand full . most in veins , pockets and deposits i found 4 main fault line dozens of smaller fault lines and 34 caves , i Only found one with a two room rock house in the mouth of the cave ,.

i could set here and waste my time for days making this reply . but it won't change my health or my girlfriends , she worked a hard job for 24 years and then had surgery on both her hands , she can not drive and needs my help to take care of our hobby farm . i sold my farm to help her and to make my expeditions before she retired ..i was not joking i spent over $54,000 making those 6 expeditions , i found many other things out there .some i can not talk about in public ..

i am not guessing what i found looks like the LDM ...no one goes out there and spends 3 or 4 months covering up a mine shaft ..and yes it is about the most dangerous trap i have ever seen or heard of ..i was not joking when i said it would take 4 or 5 people 3 or 4 days to open the mine , but i could never find 4 or 5 people i could trust to help and i had to many deaths in my family and friends to go back .. do i care if anyone believes me ...no ... sorry that's the facts , i knew it was the real LDM the second i saw it .. but i looked around for over a hour and had no idea it was there . it is that well hidden .

A few 100,000 people could walk right past it ... and never know it was there . i ask Wayne T. dozens of times if he could help .. i ask dozens of people but greed and trust are like life and death .at one point i said if this is the real LDM lets see if i can use it to find other known details . i uses Waltz body index and walked right to a hanging rock ...under that hanging rock was a grave where body ash is seen easy . i am shaman i can't dig it up to see if it is the nephew .., i walked right to the hidden campsite of the mexicans there are 3 hidden graves there . i can't dig them up ...i found where the veins comes out in the wash , ...it has been worked the way spaniards worked placers ..but even they mist some ..i walked around the site and found a old land claim marker i squared that claim off and it went to the remains of a old stone and mud church almost totally gone now but if you know what to look for there is still a 9 gravesite graveyard beside it .

after i found that i said what the hell is this so i took a better oversight and found the remains of 17 rock and mud buildings all destroyed to the ground and covered over you have to be skilled to find them and when i started searching the native village near the camp sites i found Native tribe had a large village there at one time in the past all in one area ..i found a massive cave system and a very dangerous whole that dropped 60-70 feet straight down on to a cave floor with a small stream running thru it ...i almost fell to my death there .the cave is over 40 ft wide and goes beyond my flashlight range .i had been looking for the Hoya and yes i found it ,it is high up and 70 ft down the side sloop with a large funnel shape opening upward the hoya had been filled in by a land sled in 1987 i found it in 1988 , i found the tunnel under the Hoya in 2002 ,but by myself i realized i was easy to see if i open it up ...like i said i found lots of detail

...your not going to believe this but it fits the stones and the profile map and the Gonzales map and the details of the legend all at the same time , but like i said i wanted to go back and get one of the caches and walk away . but to many have died looking for this and i am to sure that no one will ever find it without being taking to it by someone that has been there .

How hard is it to find . i walked around there for over a hour and i could not find it the second time i went back . and then i started being hunted by a few fools ...so i stayed away from it .. and than when i got back home to upstate new York my brother Ron's health was so bad from the heart attack he had on the mountain . he was in bed for years i felt quality for taking him there with me and before he died he said it was his choice and he valued the chance to go and look for it till his death .. a great dutch hunter of only 3 days ...i am ashamed of who i am . i found it . why me, why me ...? i will add this because someone should know the truth . In 1979 i saw the Hoya from a plane it was open and had some debris at the bottom of funnel ,the large end was upward ,when i went back in 1988 it was filled in and under about 25ft of rock the whole area had changed ,but i found where it had been ,in 91 after the death of my oldest brother i was reading about treasure hunting again and i saw a killer mountain book for sale and i got it to read . and seen the part about the funnel shape Hoya . at the time i had no idea it was the Hoya . but i realized that if was the real Hoya then the tunnel had to be below the Hoya somewhere that's what i was looking for when i went back in 2000...after that i just keep finding more and more of the pieces and it never stopped , if i go back i am sure i would find a lot more .but i am not rich and as a shaman i really don't care if i ever am ...life goes on ...it took me 14 years to find that stupid tunnel ,it is hidden very well and the brush is a real *itch !...the house in the cave is almost impossible to find . and the LDM is isolated off by itself and is 20 x harder to find than all the rest put together ...the mine is not what people think it is ... finding it is only 1/2 the problem ..the timbers are old and i walked right out on top of the shaft before i knew it was under me . i heard timbers cracking under the ground ,to open the mine it would have to be done slow and removing the cover and than the timbers ...that would be really dangerous ..i like being alive and plain to live a few more years ,i hope .. good luck

Last edited:

TruthbeTold

Aug 16, 2023
After seeing these fantastical claims by Blindbowman I dug through a number of his old posts in order to get a mindset of where he was coming from.

It became obvious that he likes to post fairy tales.

In old posts he claims to have “found and entered” the seven caves yet in a recent post states he knows where it is but cannot figure out how to enter.

Thats the problem with re-telling fiction over and over, the story changes.

Many times when questioned he states that he is leaving the forum yet comes back soon after.

I detect a lonely person who reaches out for attention by posting tall tales to generate discussion.

Reminds me of the Twilight Zone original series episode, “Hocus-pocus and Frisby”.

IMG_0666.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread