Dutchman's Caches

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After seeing these fantastical claims by Blindbowman I dug through a number of his old posts in order to get a mindset of where he was coming from.

It became obvious that he likes to post fairy tales.

In old posts he claims to have “found and entered” the seven caves yet in a recent post states he knows where it is but cannot figure out how to enter.

Thats the problem with re-telling fiction over and over, the story changes.

Many times when questioned he states that he is leaving the forum yet comes back soon after.

I detect a lonely person who reaches out for attention by posting tall tales to generate discussion.

Reminds me of the Twilight Zone original series episode, “Hocus-pocus and Frisby”.

View attachment 2128141
Don’t underestimate BB, he knows things.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I detect a lonely person who reaches out for attention by posting tall tales to generate discussion.

Reminds me of the Twilight Zone original series episode, “Hocus-pocus and Frisby”.

TBT, your post is an attack on BB, please post by our rules.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The use of paragraphs would make reading your posts so much easier for members.

OP
OP
Idahodutch

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
The use of paragraphs would make reading your posts so much easier for members.
Treasure_Hunter,
Your response seems out of place …… were some posts deleted or ?
Thx, Idahodutch

OP
OP
Idahodutch

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
yes., i deleted a nice long reply because it had no paragraphs ...
Oh. I guess that answer’s that.
I’m not sure what to say about it. 😐

Thanks for filling me in though 👍
Idahodutch

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the concept of punctuation and spelling in cultures that use ESP are more confusing than helpful ...should i change how i remote view to fit the modern world i think not ....the ink is in your court or should i say controlled reality ..! if you let them spoon feed you you become what they want you to be ...

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the concept of punctuation and spelling in cultures that use ESP are more confusing than helpful
The concept of communication is common to all cultures. Punctuation and spelling are just part of how it’s done.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The concept of communication is common to all cultures. Punctuation and spelling are just part of how it’s done.
wrong answer , sorry but that's not true even on the hope of commutation the human race put symbolic for sign languages and codes there is no punctuation in morse code or go no go computers languages as well as machine language as well as many types of mathematics ,,, just because your from Earth does not mean everyone is . i am sure you can find that punctuation & spelling in the pictographs and hieroglyphics out there in the supers ..seeing what hides in the past is part of being the same as they were and are . if you want to go back in time you have to learn beyond this reality and time ..to become what one must become to be one with in the time you seek ....time is relative to here and now but if your not here and it's not now , you could be somewhere else at a different time ...and if you stand out because you use punctuation you could end up on a altar somewhere ....

Last edited:
OP
OP
Idahodutch

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
wrong answer , sorry but that's not true even on the hope of commutation the human race put symbolic for sign languages and codes there is no punctuation in morse code or go no go computers languages as well as machine language as well as many types of mathematics ,,, just because your from Earth does not mean everyone is . i am sure you can find that punctuation & spelling in the pictographs and hieroglyphics out there in the supers ..seeing what hides in the past is part of being the same as they were and are . if you want to go back in time you have to learn beyond this reality and time ..to become what one must become to be one with in the time you seek ....time is relative to here and now but if your not here and it's not now , you could be somewhere else at a different time ...and if you stand out because you use punctuation you could end up on a altar somewhere ....
Wow ….. BB, from where I’m at, I am hearing (reading) many “parts of” how communication can happen.

The member you just responded to, said “part of”.. you brought up more parts.

That’s great, but off topic, starting from our mod. 😐
It’s easy to get caught up, as we can all see 🥸

Let’s all tone it down. … please 😉👍
Sincerely,
Idahodutch 😀

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow ….. BB, from where I’m at, I am hearing (reading) many “parts of” how communication can happen.

The member you just responded to, said “part of”.. you brought up more parts.

That’s great, but off topic, starting from our mod. 😐
It’s easy to get caught up, as we can all see 🥸

Let’s all tone it down. … please 😉👍
Sincerely,
Idahodutch 😀
i have to take a dog to the vet for shots so i won't be here this morning you got the stage ,, what is the load cap for a avg donkey ..? what is the avg weight a Donkey of normal size can carry that kind of a load over that kind of a mountain range ? and how far can they pack a load that heavy over that type of terrain..? and if so why did the Spanish use Oxen . clues are hidden all over the legend but does anyone see them ...

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
takes a blind man to point them out .. ! be back a hour have funny

OP
OP
Idahodutch

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
i have to take a dog to the vet for shots so i won't be here this morning you got the stage ,, what is the load cap for a avg donkey ..? what is the avg weight a Donkey of normal size can carry that kind of a load over that kind of a mountain range ? and how far can they pack a load that heavy over that type of terrain..? and if so why did the Spanish use Oxen . clues are hidden all over the legend but does anyone see them ...
All good questions 👍
Thinking of making a trip?

PS. Hope the Vet visit goes good.

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, I wasn't expecting this. You could almost hear a mouse sniff. Where did everyone go?
Was I wrong to share with you guys?
Idaho Dutch
:coffee2:waiting...
coffee gif.gif

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so Ida did you read that before i deleted it ..i was telling you , where you could go ...lol you said you going out in the mountains today so i told you where the first cache was hidden ..there are still a few pieces of ore thereabouts but i don't need them ... look for the leather string that broke and he thru the string away that tied the sack . but if you left without reading what i said your loss ....

Last edited:
OP
OP
Idahodutch

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
so Ida did you read that before i deleted it ..i was telling you , where you could go ...lol you said you going out in the mountains today so i told you where the first cache was hidden ..there are still a few pieces of ore thereabouts but i don't need them ... look for the leather string that broke and he thru the string away that tied the sack . but if you left without reading what i said your loss ....
BB,
No, that was a quote from almost 4-1/2 years ago. You had nothing to do with it. Unless you mean the post right after that….. I don’t think that one is going to help either.
Some mixed info if you asking me.

I don’t think it has anything to do with either of us 🤷🏼‍♂️
But your response is interesting, although how deep were you talking?
The machine we used said deeper than 2 meters, but shows up when machine was set for 3 meters deep …. Not just a few pieces though, unless that’s all Waltz in that cache right n top of the mine.
Maybe you’re speaking of some other cache of ore?
We checked all around to a depth of 3 meters (almost 10’ deep) and came up with just the one on top of the mine.
Waltz said he already got the 2 smaller caches ….. one of the little caches, or what was left of it, is what was found under his bed.
His other little cache was retrieved prior to that, I don’t recall when, but seems like it was in the later 1870’s.

If you want me to check for some other cache, send me a pm. We can talk. Our trip was changed to April this year. We have a fairly full agenda, and it may not be possible …. Like I said, pm me to talk if you want, but sounds like you were just playing around 🤷🏼‍♂️😁

Idaho

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB,
No, that was a quote from almost 4-1/2 years ago. You had nothing to do with it. Unless you mean the post right after that….. I don’t think that one is going to help either.
Some mixed info if you asking me.

I don’t think it has anything to do with either of us 🤷🏼‍♂️
But your response is interesting, although how deep were you talking?
The machine we used said deeper than 2 meters, but shows up when machine was set for 3 meters deep …. Not just a few pieces though, unless that’s all Waltz in that cache right n top of the mine.
Maybe you’re speaking of some other cache of ore?
We checked all around to a depth of 3 meters (almost 10’ deep) and came up with just the one on top of the mine.
Waltz said he already got the 2 smaller caches ….. one of the little caches, or what was left of it, is what was found under his bed.
His other little cache was retrieved prior to that, I don’t recall when, but seems like it was in the later 1870’s.

If you want me to check for some other cache, send me a pm. We can talk. Our trip was changed to April this year. We have a fairly full agenda, and it may not be possible …. Like I said, pm me to talk if you want, but sounds like you were just playing around 🤷🏼‍♂️😁

Idaho
you can think what you want .. good luck . we are on two different paths ... no reason to even try to change anything ...

Last edited:

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not the great Michael -Robert,...don't know you ...what's up ? you can't be a DON or your name would be lights and glitter ...you got more thumbs up then i do but you don't know where those thumbs have been ...have you seen any clues to the caches around here ... lol

not the great Michael -Robert,...don't know you ...what's up ? you can't be a DON or your name would be lights and glitter ...you got more thumbs up then i do but you don't know where those thumbs have been ...have you seen any clues to the caches around here ... lol

Coffee cup was for IdahoDutch, not you Blindbowman.

OP
OP
Idahodutch

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Coffee cup was for IdahoDutch, not you Blindbowman.
Michael-Robert,
I never got a direct answer to the question I asked 🤷🏼‍♂️😁
Now the question is how to finish sharing my search.
Would it be better for the finder to never say a thing, except to special friends and family? I can’t help but think, that there are a whole bunch of Dutch hunters that would like to know more.

Indirect answers included thoughts of failure, due to some folk getting carried away, and authorities shutting it all Dow, in one fashion or another.
Other thoughts are ??????

Right now, most of us don’t have any gold from his mine. I thought it was a good question.

Idahodutch

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread