What's new

EASY MONEY: Treasure Quilt

aagricola

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 24, 2017
Messages
8
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi Everyone,

If you want to make some quick money, I am creating a quilt that is dyed from soils dug in areas known to contain treasures of any kind. If any of you hunters or prospectors are out there digging, and want to make some pocket cash, collect about 1-2 cups of soil and I will supply you with a soil sample kit with pre-paid shipping. Once the soil arrives to me, I will paypal or venmo or whatever is convenient for you! All I ask is that you note the general location, and if you were searching for a specific thing then you can note that as well (eg. gold, civil war relics, silver coins, ect.).

Looking forward to working with you!

Here is a picture of the quilt I have started. So far they are all soils taken from places in the south and southeast with known civil war treasures.

FullSizeRender-2.webp

Here is a picture of my messy studio full of mud dyed fabrics waiting to be quilted
FullSizeRender-1.webp

I can't wait to stitch your story into the quilt also! :hello2:
 
Interesting concept and welcome to T-net. Good luck with your venture! :occasion14:
 
That is a neat concept. My mother has done custom quilting for a living for a very long time and is always coming up with new ideas but that is one that I have never seen. I like it, gives a new meaning to the phrase "earth tones".
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom