Louherz
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2013
- Messages
- 33
- Reaction score
- 42
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Fort Knox, KY
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,
I am new to the site. I am in the Army and was recently assigned to Fort Knox, KY. I have hunted for Artifacts for many years. Mostly in GA and TX. Is anyone close to Fort Knox that would be willing to show a collector around. I also have a metal detector, but haven't had much luck finding anything with but nails and pop tops with it.
Thank You,
Louis
I am new to the site. I am in the Army and was recently assigned to Fort Knox, KY. I have hunted for Artifacts for many years. Mostly in GA and TX. Is anyone close to Fort Knox that would be willing to show a collector around. I also have a metal detector, but haven't had much luck finding anything with but nails and pop tops with it.
Thank You,
Louis
Upvote
0











