What's new

Enigma

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cappy Z.
  • Start date Start date
ivan salis said:
the key is a veriant of the doi. -- lo try the virginia doi.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I'm just too nice at times-- lol :thumbsup:

ps since trhe wifes birthday has passed already * thought i'd let the others have a "chance"

when you said D O I - 90% -- its because the key was a "variant" of the D O I - thus close but no cigar. :thumbsup: :read2: == ah this is fun isn't it. cappy z -- Ivan
 
werleibr said:
ivan salis said:
the key is a veriant of the doi. -- lo try the virginia doi.

Ok... Will try to have it done within the hour or two

Too few words in Virginia's decloration of rights... It has to do with the DOI. The way i found this and it is letting the main secret out, but since we all now know the document used, I looked through Cappy's recent comments and he had said he downloaded the DOI and found it to have 1322 words.. This is how I came up with that document and How I have created my excel program to work off of. But it does appear to be 2 levels of decoding needed... First was the document, now the Key is hidden within the Beale papers to help decypher DRALLIWATIMYENMOR.

Am i right thinking this cappy?
 
werleibr said:
werleibr said:
ivan salis said:
the key is a veriant of the doi. -- lo try the virginia doi.

Ok... Will try to have it done within the hour or two

Too few words in Virginia's decloration of rights... It has to do with the DOI. The way i found this and it is letting the main secret out, but since we all now know the document used, I looked through Cappy's recent comments and he had said he downloaded the DOI and found it to have 1322 words.. This is how I came up with that document and How I have created my excel program to work off of. But it does appear to be 2 levels of decoding needed... First was the document, now the Key is hidden within the Beale papers to help decypher DRALLIWATIMYENMOR.

Am i right thinking this cappy?

Yes you are right Grasshopper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
ok original DOI * is key to first level --now to the the beale papers --since only the second one was "decoded" -- the code to "unlock" the D O I letters must be in the decoded 2nd beale code .

can i get a 1/2 credit ? :thumbsup: :read2: -- he got the D O I as the first "key"
 
.......I don't know who the people are that have contributed to the over 900 hits on this thread....

.....But I am amazed...absolutely amazed....the genius of Leonardo da Vinci ................
 
Cappy Z. said:
.......I don't know who the people are that have contributed to the over 900 hits on this thread....

.....But I am amazed...absolutely amazed....the genius of Leonardo da Vinci ................

This was the last clue...
 
I cant even remember the name of the actor in your avatar lol. He always played the good guy right? He was also good at martial arts and was part Indian. 60's maybe early 70's at the drive-in theatres. Always wore that hat... beat up on motorcycle thugs I think. I cant remember much of anything these days. :tard:

What was the question? :icon_scratch:
 
Yeah, Leonardo da Vinci, had it all "backwards" :laughing9:
 
I cant even remember the name of the actor in your avatar lol. He always played the good guy right? He was also good at martial arts and was part Indian. 60's maybe early 70's at the drive-in theatres. Always wore that hat... beat up on motorcycle thugs I think. I cant remember much of anything these days

That would be Tom laughlin as Billy Jack ;D
 
romneymitawillard -- romney mit a willard?== mitt romney a willard? :icon_scratch: :help:
 
Aw, I replied to this on page one. I didn't know there was another page until I scrolled down to view my reply.
 
cheese said:
Willard Mitt Romney That is Mitt Romney's name.

Unless someone wants to dispute the results...it appears 'cheese' has won!!!!!!!!
 
ivan salis said:
romneymitawillard -- romney mit a willard?== mitt romney a willard? :icon_scratch: :help:

Nope. This doesn't reach the standard for solving the code.
 
Cappy Z. said:
cheese said:
Willard Mitt Romney That is Mitt Romney's name.

Unless someone wants to dispute the results...it appears 'cheese' has won!!!!!!!!

Congrats Cheese.

But what happend to the A between the T and W? Was that suppose to be an A?
 
werleibr said:
Cappy Z. said:
cheese said:
Willard Mitt Romney That is Mitt Romney's name.

Unless someone wants to dispute the results...it appears 'cheese' has won!!!!!!!!

Congrats Cheese.

But what happend to the A between the T and W? Was that suppose to be an A?

406.505.602.400.693.474.531.506.329.309.614.25.19 0.10.1029.446.344.
d r a l l i w t t i m Y e n m o r
 
I'm one of the 900 hits, at least twice daily, it's been interesting!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom