What's new

Ever dig a pull tab like this one? Post your best pull tab!!

I don't know what is going on with this Thread ?

There appeared to be a Big Argument, I deleted posts.

I don't see mentioned this was a today's find

Looks more like a Discussion, then a post on WV's finds yesterday

So I moved it here to General Discussion
 
These were in my pouch I don't clean them out often and never payed attention to them but interesting .thanks for the topic and getting me looking.
 

Attachments

  • image-3288229907.webp
    image-3288229907.webp
    74.6 KB · Views: 117
  • image-2173520965.webp
    image-2173520965.webp
    64.9 KB · Views: 114
I detect because I love history....and old stuff. Even the lowly pull tab can be fascinating to me from a historical viewpoint...and the insights of other members of this forum...thanks everyone
 
Thanks always been more of a watcher.
Though I would ring in
 
Ermal Cleon Fraze came up with his 1959 invention of the pop-top aluminum can.

http://web.mit.edu/invent/iow/fraze.html
 
Opee, Welcome to Tnet from the shores of Lake Champlain, look forward to more of your posts.....gary
 
Thanks to all♡ tnet it is my favorite past time on a rainy day. Does any one else keep different pull tabs?
 
Ermal Cleon Fraze came up with his 1959 invention of the pop-top aluminum can.

http://web.mit.edu/invent/iow/fraze.html


It's good to put a name with our hatred! :BangHead:
 
Dude those tabs are bad ass. We should open a pulltab history museum
 
ForumRunner_20130915_172648.webp

My sister inlaw give thems to the VA .I think its for dialysis but really don't know. But here are some more I have.
 
A and check your tabs and consider a display
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom