What's new

ever find these

dasherhunting

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
495
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Picked up pennies today and first brinks box coughed up 2 of those penny sized tokens one from p and one from d uncirculated sets the ones that say us treasury on them so someone busted open a set I assume. Any value? Oh found a 1907 indian head to lol
 
Upvote 0
I've got a D one before in a penny roll

HH
-GC
 
dasherhunting said:
are they worth anything though lol

Yeah, the tokens from the mint set is definitely worth keeping! If the mind only put them in sets, than hell yeah!
 
I was just curious on value i know I gave a penny lol
 
I'm not sure the value, I have only found one. I would say it is definately worth a lot more than a penny, maybe a few dollars. They are rare.
 
Seriously a few dollars huh never woulda thought.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom