What's new

Everetts Arrows.

Johnny X

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
446
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jerseyville Illinois
Detector(s) used
White's Spec. XLT..... My Eyes
Everett's Arrows.

My 7 year old son took some of his birthday money and purchase his first display case. My grandfather had given him 3 nice points from flint city for his 3 birthday. He proudly put them out for display. He also wanted me to show you guys an arrowhead necklace he also bought with birthday scratch and for me to tell all of you that he said "lets go cards!"
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    238.7 KB · Views: 130
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    262.3 KB · Views: 123
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    307.8 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 0
That's awesome!
When was his birthday?
I'd like to hook him up with something.
 
That's great teach them while they are young:thumbsup:
 
Pretty soon he will be old enough to go by himself. When that happens he will finish filling that frame up. He already has 3 center pieces for 3 different frames.
 
That's awesome!
When was his birthday?
I'd like to hook him up with something.
It was Sept 28th.
He just turned 7. He's a great kid and sharp as a tack. Has a demeanor that's well beyond his years.
I'm a lucky dad with both of my little dudes.
 
Looks like the luck is being shared by everyone.
Great stuff Dad.
 
Looks like the luck is being shared by everyone.
Great stuff Dad.
You can PM me gator if you're still interested in hooking him up with something. He'd probably think that was pretty rad.
 
So would I!
Will do
 
You have a might cute son. Congratulations!
 
Saw these on arrowheadology! Nice finds. Really wish I would have got into this about 6 or 7 years ago when we had a killer spot to hunt on.
 
Send me a PM with your addy, I'll send him a nice point from Kentucky....late B-day present for a cool kid!
 
Handsome bright eyed young man. Smart as well. I can tell he's smart by the ball team he is pulling for. I'm ultimately a Braves fan. St. Louis has been second pick for me since Ozzy Smith played for them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom