What's new

Explosion in the clad mines today by the dfx and some gold for the Se.

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
2,865
Reaction score
251
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
In less than 3 hours the dfx hit over 100 coins and $12.20 in clad including a 96 Kennedy half. The other pic is a gold earring with diamonds the Se hit last week.
 

Attachments

  • 16 jun $12.20 in clad Kennedy half.webp
    16 jun $12.20 in clad Kennedy half.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 637
  • 16 jun $12.20 in clad Kennedy half sorted.webp
    16 jun $12.20 in clad Kennedy half sorted.webp
    57.6 KB · Views: 639
  • Latest Se finds.webp
    Latest Se finds.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 639
Upvote 0
Way to go buddy!!

Thinkin bout visiting the old windy city soon. Maybe I can catch up with you then?
 
mastereagle22 said:
Way to go buddy!!

Thinkin bout visiting the old windy city soon. Maybe I can catch up with you then?

Maybe...I have been getting out a ton due to upcoming shift change for a month minimum which will slow me down quite a bit. Going to be working days starting Thursday. Been out just about every day this month! I did take the weekend off and boy I was ready today. I think 90% of the coins were 2-3 inches deep or less.
 
holey moley Gregg...NICE finds..all of em.clad, jewels all whats that R thingy a pin? Hey I lost that last week hardy har har... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Bootybay said:
holey moley Gregg...NICE finds..all of em.clad, jewels all whats that R thingy a pin? Hey I lost that last week hardy har har... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks Rae... :) No info on the pin with the "R". Going to look up the Wednesday Company token later.
 
very nice job dude!!! :thumbsup: Congratulations on the gold! :thumbsup:
 
Congrats on the gold and the 100 coin day!! Lots of gas money there, at least a couple gallons!!
 
crazyjarhead said:
Nice haul... you kicked @#@ :thumbsup:

Thanks my best clad day this year... I bought a few used shafts/rods for my Se...the dfx likes to help pay for everything! :D
 
Detectingfreak said:
very nice job dude!!! :thumbsup: Congratulations on the gold! :thumbsup:

Thanks gold has been tough for me with the Se...but I will keep trying...
 
Jack(IN) said:
Congrats on the gold and the 100 coin day!! Lots of gas money there, at least a couple gallons!!

Jack I am cheap...I hunt based on where I am...this park is very close to home.. :D :D I have to get hold of you soon ...probably send you a message tonight...my gold count for year way down... might need a few tips for the explorer!
 
Lotta ups and downs Gregg!

Good tally for it, though...

Things kinda fell off for me, so I've got to be a bit more creative.

HH
rmptr
 
Nice hunt. Especially that earring! :thumbsup:

You know it's getting bad when in my mind I quickly try to figure out how many gallons of gas that would buy :tongue3:

HH, Mark
 
that's some serious digging!
 
Nice haul, its still weird to find a 1/2 d that young , i mean store clerks usually look at you odd or sigh a little if a 1/2 dollar comes crashing across the counter knocking over display racks nn sauch.. You wonder if it was an adult carrying it for serial , or just a silly kit playing with it.
 
rmptr said:
Lotta ups and downs Gregg!

Good tally for it, though...

Things kinda fell off for me, so I've got to be a bit more creative.

HH
rmptr




You are 100% correct up/down all year...guess thats what makes finding something good worth while.... By the way I could use a few mpre ring finds...if the metal detector gods are listening! :)
 
BeachBumm said:
Nice hunt. Especially that earring! :thumbsup:

You know it's getting bad when in my mind I quickly try to figure out how many gallons of gas that would buy :tongue3:

HH, Mark

Thanks the earring was from last week...just thought the clad finds needed something to spice it up...
 
dugdigger said:
that's some serious digging!

You would have been surprised how shallow most of the coins were... I think I am getting a little sharper using both detectors instead of the reverse...seems like one picks up the other after a bad hunt... Usually get a little to far to switch from one to the other in middle of hunt.
 
WTG Gregg ! excellent finds :thumbsup:
 
Evolx10 said:
Nice haul, its still weird to find a 1/2 d that young , i mean store clerks usually look at you odd or sigh a little if a 1/2 dollar comes crashing across the counter knocking over display racks nn sauch.. You wonder if it was an adult carrying it for serial , or just a silly kit playing with it.

Good question it was by a very heavy traffic entrance to a park... There was also a hole with 7 quarters, and quite a few more quarters in same area...maybe a coin hunt... ???
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom