Michigan Badger
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2005
- Messages
- 6,797
- Reaction score
- 152
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern, Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- willow stick
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Is Facebook a good thing for you?
I see Facebook as potential fun but I also see the potential for hurt feelings and problems.
As for me I enjoy it but I've had some tell me Facebook was more of a problem then a help. In fact, one person told me about a "family war" that broke out on Facebook!
Some find it difficult to cope with "friends" deleting their well-meant comments, etc.
What are your thoughts? Post here and/or send me a private message. I'm doing a study on this subject and would appreciate your comments.
Thanks
Badger
I see Facebook as potential fun but I also see the potential for hurt feelings and problems.
As for me I enjoy it but I've had some tell me Facebook was more of a problem then a help. In fact, one person told me about a "family war" that broke out on Facebook!
Some find it difficult to cope with "friends" deleting their well-meant comments, etc.
What are your thoughts? Post here and/or send me a private message. I'm doing a study on this subject and would appreciate your comments.
Thanks
Badger



I'd have a forest full of flames if that was the case 






