What's new

Fake Earth illusion - footage from Apollo 11, 1969......Interesting

Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
13,063
Reaction score
7,901
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Fake Earth illusion - footage from Apollo 11, 1969



From the documentary..... A funny thing happened on the way to the moon.
 
G'afternoon Red, I can think of various simple explanations for what she is saying, but what she isn't saying, is that the unit was under complete observation, visual and radar, of other countries, most of whom would have 'loved' to find a provable, or even a questionable fault or fabrication, for political purposes, yet strangely, all are quiet, even to this day.

What does this tell you ?.

Don Jose de La Mancha
 
Tells me they sent an Unmanned Dummy Ship
at the same time to Circle the Moon & Come back.
 
during the time we were playing those games, I worked for Lockheed M&S

I would NOT have gotten on one of those things for anything. I was in inspection, testing the parts that we threw in space. There were NO digital watches, or timers. The timers that cut on and off rockets, etc was a motor that drove cams, and opened and closed switches. (We got most of our switches from Babock. Their main market was .................pin ball machines!) We froze em. We cooked em. We shook em.

But, I was in the navy when the one fell into the pacific. And, that thing looked like it had been burned.

I believe there were people who went into space, and came back.

I also believe that planes hit the twin towers! ( I dont know who flew em into em.)

olroy
 
I have the answer: The aliens helped us stage a fake moon landing! :laughing7:
 
I remember an interview (I believe with John Glenn) when he was asked on safe return 'what goes through your mind while you're sitting there waiting through the countdown to ignition ?'. His response was 'that everything that makes up this vehicle was supplied by the lowest bidder'.
 
Gord, too funny; but all so true :laughing9:
 
So we really CAN'T bounce lasers off of reflectors placed on the moon by real people?
 
bearbqd said:
So we really CAN'T bounce lasers off of reflectors placed on the moon by real people?

Depends.

We can Bounce a Laser off a Reflector Shot to the Moon.


Not so sure it was placed on the moon by any Living person.

There is Junk laying on mars too,


But not put there With Human Hands.

If somone said we went to Mars, I'd say
"No "we" didn't. I Never set foot off this Planet !"
But "We" did This or That can be Twisted to Fit
alot of Misinformatin too.

"We went into Space" again No "we" Didn't
a Few Astronutz Did.
"We won the Game" no but a Team did somewhere.
"we" Sent people to the Moon. I need to ride along
to say & believe that.

Point being everyone at funky Nasa Can pass a Test saying
We placed a Reflector on the Moon.
Can they also Pass a test saying an Astronaut
put the reflector on the moon with his Hands,
while actually Standing on the Moon.
& Not with Remote Control
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom