What's new

Famous people at Walmart

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't want to steal ticm's thunder, but this week I ran into one of NJ's well know celebrities. None other than Sondra Fortunato, self anointed everything there is, and then some :laughing7:

I made sure you were able to see my sweeper outside that hellhole. I didn't see her this night, but I run into her all of the time in various towns here. She is a sweet old lady and just looking for a little attention. Actually, I saw some of her younger pictures and she was quite the looker in her hay-day :tongue3:










Flickriver: Most interesting photos tagged with sondrafortunato
 
Nice sweeper.
 
Heres a picture of her

06.webp
 
Oh man, I was suckered into this thread. :laughing7: This is like looking at a car wreck. You know you shouldn't, but do it anyway. Head on over to Funny Pictures at WalMart for those wanting more shock and amazement. You have been warned. LOL
 
Yeah, that sweeper rocks :headbang: :laughing7:
 
Honestly, I park anywhere I please :laughing7: Since I'm there again Friday night, maybe I'll park in the middle of the sidewalk for S&G's and take that picture :tongue3:

Remember, respect the sweeper driver, they are a sick lot :icon_thumright:
 
That must be the Walmart entrance with the CoinStar machine . . . or the donuts.
 
TheOldMan....Now that is damn funny. Take the full ten points.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom