What's new

Famous people metal detect too.

Helix

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2013
Messages
1,429
Reaction score
1,316
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was Metal Detecting on Lake Shore drive in Chicago an Dan Akroyod walks up and takes my detector for 30 min... What just happened???
:headbang: Buy your own MD..... I should of gotten it signed ..................
 
Last edited:
Then he found a chest full of gold and whispered "Nobody will ever believe you"
 
Cool !
Thank you for sharing that.
 
Nobody, not even Dan Akroyd gets to touch my detector. But I might offer to sell it for twice its price.
 
That is very cool!
 
Nobody, not even Dan Akroyd gets to touch my detector. But I might offer to sell it for twice its price.
All come on Susan, if Robert Redford or Brad Pitt wanted to use your machine you mean to tell me wouldn't let them? I would maybe let Angelina Jolie or Sophia Vergara use any of mine if they sweet talked me real good! Lol


This is a cool story about Dan Akroyd! Did he he on his Ghost Busting Getup?
 
Last edited:
Did he tell you which detectors he owns? How about digging tools?
 
Congrats!
 
Last edited:
Hank Williams Jr. and Kid Rock metal detect.
 
< refrains from his name dropping story
 
well once when detecting on Tybee Island it was just getting to be dark. There was the nicest evening breeze and everyone else had gone for supper it appeared.
I was going slowly with my earphones on and looking down as usual. Out of the blue there was a hand firmly but gently on my left shoulder from behind. ( even I would have noticed an approach from the front) MY Mxt-Pro in my left hand, the scoop fell ever so gently from my right hand. I pushed up my earphones expecting to hear a law enforcement agent question me. Imagine my surprize to hear a pleasant female voice!! She said " Don't turn around yet, I must have your word never to reveal who I am".
Then, " I have been watching you all day and just hoping for a chance like this. I want to take you to my beach house and feed my heart and mind on your lifetime of knowledge. Please come with me to my veranda and I will serve you wine all evening, I promise I will be very congenial"

Ahem- the rest will have to be pmed.
 
Oh the name,, well a google search should show the name
 
well once when detecting on Tybee Island it was just getting to be dark. There was the nicest evening breeze and everyone else had gone for supper it appeared.
I was going slowly with my earphones on and looking down as usual. Out of the blue there was a hand firmly but gently on my left shoulder from behind. ( even I would have noticed an approach from the front) MY Mxt-Pro in my left hand, the scoop fell ever so gently from my right hand. I pushed up my earphones expecting to hear a law enforcement agent question me. Imagine my surprize to hear a pleasant female voice!! She said " Don't turn around yet, I must have your word never to reveal who I am".
Then, " I have been watching you all day and just hoping for a chance like this. I want to take you to my beach house and feed my heart and mind on your lifetime of knowledge. Please come with me to my veranda and I will serve you wine all evening, I promise I will be very congenial"

Ahem- the rest will have to be pmed.

Ermahgerd was it Paula Deen and she fed you biscuits from the palm of her hand?
 
I was waiting to cross East Pearson at Michigan once and the fellow talking next to me had a very familiar voice. I looked and it was George Carlin standing next to me. I didn't ask him if he was in to metal detecting.
 
Last edited:
nope, it was not paula dean Coily, however I do love biscuits
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom