What's new

Favorite Beach and water detector? How about the scoop?

Dave44

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2006
Messages
4,874
Reaction score
2,212
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been dirt fishing for quite awhile. I went to the beach last week with family and Beach hunted for the first time, pulling up 4 rings and 12 Bucks in coins. So I am thinking about doing more, but every ring I found was in the surf at low tide! So You all know how hard that is to do with a kids plastic shovel and my XLT. Any recommendations?
 
Upvote 0
Lotta good scoops out there, my advice is go lite weight..Aluminum w/SS tip..with a grab handle low if your just going to hit the wet sand and low surf. Something similar to Diablo..which should be ready by next spring...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMUNUts46WM
 
OldeBeechnut said:
Lotta good scoops out there, my advice is go lite weight..Aluminum w/SS tip..with a grab handle low if your just going to hit the wet sand and low surf. Something similar to Diablo..which should be ready by next spring...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMUNUts46WM
That was a nice video, and it makes sense to me! Thank you!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom